JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A bit of topic but here it goes anyway ...
A great movie with Christopher Walken is The Maiden Heist.
Morgan Freeman , William H. Macey and Walken all get together to rob a art museum.
( The more cowbell comment made me think of this. :) )

And now back to Avatar and To change or not to change?
Whether it is nobler in mind to confuse my fellow forum friends or just show the same old picture, that is the question. LOL
Andy

Shiny Purple Skull > All.

After this thread I'm considering PM'ing someone to swap avatars for a week and see if anyone notices :p
Dude, THAT would really be funny, but would prolly end up getting some one banned! Think about it, I get to be Joe13 for a week, and I can run amook posting all sorts of schitck, and every one blames YOU! OK, I'm down! LOL

Medic, you can do what ever you want with your avatar! It's yours! However, I would be disappointed 'cause I like your GSD and the photo! :) Now I like to switch up the avatars, it's fun, I come on here for fun and what with the political climate it's hard to find, sometimes! :D

Medic, you can do what ever you want with your avatar! It's yours! However, I would be disappointed 'cause I like your GSD and the photo! :) Now I like to switch up the avatars, it's fun, I come on here for fun and what with the political climate it's hard to find, sometimes! :D

He is ''the peoples dog''. :D

Colored Photo of Wylie #1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class