JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welps, I decided to change my avatar after reading this thread. I did have a "life change" recently in that I no longer drive a tow truck, so I picked something more personal to me now. Now you guys can take a month to get used to it :D

Welps, I decided to change my avatar after reading this thread. I did have a "life change" recently in that I no longer drive a tow truck, so I picked something more personal to me now. Now you guys can take a month to get used to it :D

Great... now we need an "I changed my avatar today" thread:p.

Doesn't really have a name yet - it's a variation of a Woolly Bugger that I tied with a clipped deer hair head, and the hackle is deer hair spun up in a dubbing loop and wrapped over a dubbed under body. Did well on my last outing with it despite high, chocolate water.

My avatar is not me, it's my father. Dad passed away Christmas eve 2010. Dad served in the Navy aboard the destroyer USS Terry from 1945-1947.

The photo was from a "Gift Dinner" that my brother and I gave the folks that included a ride in a limo to the upscale restaurant. Not sure Dad had many limo rides in his 90 years! He was havin' some fun with the tinted windows. :D

My avatar is not me, it's my father. Dad passed away Christmas eve 2010. Dad served in the Navy aboard the destroyer USS Terry from 1945-1947.

The photo was from a "Gift Dinner" that my brother and I gave the folks that included a ride in a limo to the upscale restaurant. Not sure Dad had many limo rides in his 90 years! He was havin' some fun with the tinted windows. :D

Great pic Mike and the story behind it.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top