JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe if Jason bought the gun a lot sooner his wife wouldn't be such a tramp. Just sayin'

Nice propaganda piece.

Decades ago my mother was a victim of domestic violence. I had an uncle who was a professional boxer and a cop. One day he came over and got my fathers mind right and she was never physically harmed again.

Just saying, in some cases there is a cure. I Had a conversation once with an ex BIL. While there weren't any physical abuse I had him look into my crystal ball to see what would happen if there were.

Red Flag laws are as powerful as a restraining orders. Not very powerful if the violent person gives zero Fs then the intended victim is left in their own.

I personally have no problem if an individual wishes to remove themselves from the living. It is only when they involve others that I think that it is wrong. A person has no say when they come into this world to me it should be up to the individual how they wish to leave. The gun is only one tool that is capable of doing the job.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top