JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't say it surprises me. That mall has become a breeding/training ground for young car thieves as well.

Wife and I stopped going there about a year ago. We used to enjoy the large format 3D/IMAX theater.

Far too many unemployed wanna-be gangsters blatantly trolling the parking lots and looking into car windows.
Zero security or police presence, they must have 2 dozen car break in's a day and over 100 auto thefts a year.

Can't say it surprises me. That mall has become a breeding/training ground for young car thieves as well.

Wife and I stopped going there about a year ago. We used to enjoy the large format 3D/IMAX theater.

Far too many unemployed wanna-be gangsters blatantly trolling the parking lots and looking into car windows.
Zero security or police presence, they must have 2 dozen car break in's a day and over 100 auto thefts a year.

During the day, it's OK... though I still conceal carry my piece. The wife never asks why anymore, especially when we have the kids.

I agree, though... I generally try to avoid the place unless it's like a IMAX movie with a group of friends.

Who are all carrying, LOL. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads