JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did he not hit her a single time?

There was a second link in this thread where it was reported the man fired 39 times as warning shots.

Mods even changed the title of this thread from what originally said "PCP's?" To "39 Warning shots!"

I thought it was rather funny considering it was later reported the woman was on LSD, so my original title was pretty relevant.

39 shots with a pistol would make 3 magazine changes assuming a 15+ capacity. o_O

I mean - if you are that committed to idiocy, still, at what point do you decide, "huh, the first ten rounds fired as a warning did nothing to dissuade her... let me try more" whatever the number is, it's obviously not 39.

There was a second link in this thread where it was reported the man fired 39 times as warning shots.

Mods even changed the title of this thread from what originally said "PCP's?" To "39 Warning shots!"

I thought it was rather funny considering it was later reported the woman was on LSD, so my original title was pretty relevant.

Yah, I merged them. Newer posts in the 39 warning shots thread version.

Definitely PCP as relevant tho, as you mentioned!

Be careful out there folks, plenty of drug abusers around...

If he couldn't hit a human-size target with 39 shots.... I don't know if even a shotgun would have helped!:rolleyes:
Sounds like he's the kind of guy that can't use a urinal without soaking his shoes.
He's what I refer to as a "human squib"

LOL, I know from my single days the women who were a little nuts tended to outrageous in bed. Of course the down side was, well they were nuts. Sooner or later it got a little old.

Been there... married that....... not good results........ fun for a little while, but later, way too much trouble............... NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

After the D I V O R C E, there was this bi-polar chick that wanted to hook up in a bad way... uh uh, nope, no can do, sorry!

Some people just won't shoot the target. Had 2 people in the last 6 months tell me they just would want to scare them away. . If their not going away it aint working vern.

People who maintain the idea that they'd prefer to succumb to violence than exert it on others.

Never could relate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads