JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Practice with your firearm pays off for sure....it also can not be stressed enough that :
One should practice under less than idea range conditions...
The threat to you , will probably not go down easy...
In real life , shots , no matter how good of a shot you are , may go where you don't want them to go...
One must be willing and prepared to do what one must , in order to survive the encounter...
Andy

Years ago when my Lady moved in, we did drills with air soft and a foam rubber bat. 15 feet, fire when I attack, two to the heart, two to the nose.

First time through, I made contact with her shoulder at the same time she got her first shot off.

We practiced until I had a nice collection of welts on my sternum, and I knew she would be safe.

Years ago when my Lady moved in, we did drills with air soft and a foam rubber bat. 15 feet, fire when I attack, two to the heart, two to the nose.

First time through, I made contact with her shoulder at the same time she got her first shot off.

We practiced until I had a nice collection of welts on my sternum, and I knew she would be safe.
Good way to do it!!!

How did that guy miss that many times in a narrow stairwell?
Was he just shooting in the dark to scare her away?

Well looks like I'll add a couple more happy sticks to me bedroom arsenal

If someone saw me naked they'd think it was the devil too.
"What did your assailant look like sir?"
"Well, all I saw was a mass of vibrating wrinkles covered in liver spots.
It was horrible!!!"

39 rounds and a wrench didn't stop her? Must have been a .40SW or a .45 ACP and a plastic wrench.

:D

And she didn't stop until the 9 was used.

Albeit a Torx-9... still a 9

C6B76129-A719-4FBB-9AA0-4F4895242158.jpeg

I could get off 40 shots at a naked person in my house pretty quick with my Geiselle GRF trigger. Going 0/40 on hits though is pretty embarassing!

They got blood everywhere, home is filled with bullet holes, and the whole family will be lucky if they don't get some horrible disease from that lady.

The 12 year old zoomer had the guts to do what his wimpy dad wouldn't.

"Punches and furniture were reportedly thrown about. The fight ended after the 12-year-old shoved a wrench into the intruder's neck, WRIC reported."

That is some really bad shooting for sure. I am pretty sure most of us could have protected our families from an unarmed naked women possessed or otherwise. Man card check is in order. I bet the kid grows up to be a fine provider/protecter.

They need a go fund me account for range time and private instruction for Dad! Not much point in owning a firearm if you can't or won't use it as designed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top