JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow... the old man couldnt shut her down with 39 rounds and some furniture

But the kid took her down with a Torx driver.

We should probably regulate Torx bits more heavily... they're deadly assault tools.... no honest man needs anything more than an allen wrench

There are guidelines for these women. This is an oldie but a goodie.

I don't often watch inline vids... that one was a hoot, Thx! The "unicorn" zone really cracked me up!!

Some people just won't shoot the target. Had 2 people in the last 6 months tell me they just would want to scare them away. ..

:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wow... the old man couldnt shut her down with 39 rounds and some furniture But the kid took her down with a Torx driver.We should probably regulate Torx bits more heavily... they're deadly assault tools.... no honest man needs anything more than an allen wrench

I have a 24" Crescent wrench that would probably do the job! :D

I don't often watch inline vids... that one was a hoot, Thx! The "unicorn" zone really cracked me up!!

:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have a 24" Crescent wrench that would probably do the job! :D

I have a retired volunteer firefighter co-worker. Big big dude. His job on overdose calls was to hold the 3' pipe wrench incase the junky came-too swinging. Those are his favorite stories.

I have a retired volunteer firefighter co-worker. Big big dude. His job on overdose jobs was to hold the 3' pipe wrench incase the junky came-too swinging. Those are his favorite stories.

Reminds me of my buddy in E. Los Angeles... Jose Gallardo used to shepard me around the eateries that white bread shouldn't go. He was 6'6'' and muscled. I once saw him use a big socket wrench and snap off a 1" shanked bolt... not easy to do!!! Good guy to hang out with but don't talk about his wife... he's Latino doncha know...

Oh yeah, no doubt he couldn't shoot for poop. I've taught a few folks how to hit a target. It's not difficult, but it's also not as easy as the movies make it out to be. Without application of fundamentals, the bullet doesn't magically hit the target.
I watched a mall ninja unload 10 rounds from a pistol at a range of about five yards at an IPSC target and miss the steel altogether.

I watched a mall ninja unload 10 rounds from a pistol at a range of about five yards at an IPSC target and miss the steel altogether.
And I watched a friend of mine last week hit a 5 gal LP tank at 120 yards with his 6" .44 Mag Ruger Redhawk - every shot....

Growing up a semi auto shooter but having family who appreciate revolvers like the 44 magnum as a carry gun leads me to believe on average revolver guys are better marksman than semi auto guys so your experience Is not surprising in the least.

Ah.........

Our European visitors are important to us.
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.

I really DO feel a lot safer now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top