Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting but also mudding

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lcplmatt, Feb 7, 2010.

1. lcplmatt

lcplmatt southern wa New Member

So shooting is my first love but was wondering if any of yall on here also like to get a lil mud on the tires every now and then? I gotta toy truck a 78 bronco on 38 swampers that I mud (getting ready to drop a 460 in soon and a 3/4 ton posi lock rear end). let me know

2. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

My mudding days are behind me. I'm getting too old to think it's fun getting unstuck. :eek:

But if you like mudding then you are living in the right area.

3. lcplmatt

haha

4. M.Link

M.Link Guest

I had a 79 Bronco with a 460 me and my dad built, had a 6" lift, 35s, and lockers front and rear, did the rear after I blew up the stock 9" doing a reverse burnout for all my friends in front of our high school...I mostly took it to the sand but took it to browns camp a few times. Wish I never sold it. Had 13k in recipts for it, plus the 3.5k I paid for it. Let it go for 2k when I was excited to buy an AR and after I just bought a new Duramax (a giant expensive P.O.S.). I want to get another old Ford to build.

5. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I have a '67 F250 Highboy sitting on 35x12.50xR15 (15x10s) sitting next to my barn, waiting on a heart transplant.

6. lcplmatt

Ya I love that old ford of mine!!