JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How far will the mainstream media and politicians go? Judge Roger Benitez who is currently presiding over 2nd A cases that may affect anti-gun laws nationwide.

He made a big boo boo at the worst possible time. The anti-gunners are going to leverage the piss out of this. Before, CA 9th would have a hard time issuing an injunction after benitiez strikes down the bans. Now, they have a reason to enjoin Benitez's ruling which just makes everything much more difficult and can drag it out much longer. The end result will be the same IMO, SCOTUS will side with Benitez, but this may well have added years to the timeline of that happening I think.

I think the worst possible outcome of this would be that benitez's cases are caught in a quagmire and some other State like OR has unsuccessful suits on mag bans. And getting Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) out of the picture before they can cause any more damage will not be enough. Benitez's cases were right on track but some vehemently anti-gun judge Like Immergut could use the time lag to force pro-gun bans through as law. To me that's the big danger here. We already know excactly how Immergut will rule in the OR cases before her (100% anti-gun in all elements of m114).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads