JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So shooting is my first love but was wondering if any of yall on here also like to get a lil mud on the tires every now and then? I gotta toy truck a 78 bronco on 38 swampers that I mud (getting ready to drop a 460 in soon and a 3/4 ton posi lock rear end). let me know

So shooting is my first love but was wondering if any of yall on here also like to get a lil mud on the tires every now and then? I gotta toy truck a 78 bronco on 38 swampers that I mud (getting ready to drop a 460 in soon and a 3/4 ton posi lock rear end). let me know

My mudding days are behind me. I'm getting too old to think it's fun getting unstuck. :eek:

But if you like mudding then you are living in the right area.

I had a 79 Bronco with a 460 me and my dad built, had a 6" lift, 35s, and lockers front and rear, did the rear after I blew up the stock 9" doing a reverse burnout for all my friends in front of our high school...I mostly took it to the sand but took it to browns camp a few times. Wish I never sold it. Had 13k in recipts for it, plus the 3.5k I paid for it. Let it go for 2k when I was excited to buy an AR and after I just bought a new Duramax (a giant expensive P.O.S.). I want to get another old Ford to build.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top