JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone tried this stuff yet (ShooterLube) it is USA made. Let me know.
CaptJack

I'm always skeptical of high hype/low detail products. I'll stick with what I know works rather than take a chance on some "best of the best" product that could well be nothing more than old west snake oil.

I'm always skeptical of high hype/low detail products. I'll stick with what I know works rather than take a chance on some "best of the best" product that could well be nothing more than old west snake oil.
This ^^^ was exactly my first impression.
Hype labeling.
Aren't most all of our gun maintenance products made in USA ?

This product seems new to the market. I would wait for some unbiased field reports before throwing any money down for it.

What works for me :
Gun oil - It's a pick 'em
Many good oils out there.
I have a stable full and surprisingly I use good ol' 3-in-1 Oil quite often.....I like the smell of it, too.

Cleaner - I finally retired Hoppes #9.....can't beat that smell, though.
After seeing the consistent positive field reports, I've been using Bore Tech Eliminator.

Grease -
Sometimes I need a light grease and for that I use Microlon, an engine assembly lube.
I like it in slide grooves and in places where oil won't hold.

Yeah, you're right about the unusually light detail on the product, but it reminds me in naming and claims of MPro7's line, who i know are contracted by Hoppe's to produce their Elite range.

You know it's how the aliens clean their weapons, why all the resistance... LOL I have tried quite a few of these products over the years. Most recently Frog Lube. Most are ok. very few are absolutely bad. You never know until you try.

I am now using Slip 2000 oil and grease. The grease solved my 1911 jamming problem, but most good synthetic greases would probably have worked. What I like about the Slip 2000 is it is non-toxic and makes a great hand cream. My Glenfield .22 is the only gun that doesn't like it. It likes Hoppes gun oil and nothing else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top