JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SIG can on one of my SBR's. I like the big can look . No need for a .22 end cap. Its quieter with that silencer than any other dedicated 5.56 Ive ever heard.

BU2Aqm.jpg

I bought a saker 7.62 to run on all my 30cal and under firearms. Issue is/was, paid for it in Jan, it arrived at the dealer in late june. Filed paperwork for the county sheriff and am still waiting for them. Have decided once the paperwork on my home purchase clears, I'm setting up a trust and they can F/O. When I bought the can in January, my hope was to be shooting it before Christmas. Now all I can hope is by next christmas.:(

I bought a saker 7.62 to run on all my 30cal and under firearms. Issue is/was, paid for it in Jan, it arrived at the dealer in late june. Filed paperwork for the county sheriff and am still waiting for them. Have decided once the paperwork on my home purchase clears, I'm setting up a trust and they can F/O. When I bought the can in January, my hope was to be shooting it before Christmas. Now all I can hope is by next christmas.:(

You dont need a LEO signoff any more even on individual transfer. You just notify them and have them fingerprint you on the cards. The local LEO doesnt approve transfers at all and hasnt since ...June. You are waiting for nothing. Stop doing that.

Also...Why did it take 6 months to get from the wholesaler to your dealer? Form 3's dealer to dealer transfers take 3-6 weeks MAX. You sir, need a different dealer because yours has absolutely no idea what he is doing.

Last Edited:
The sheriff's office has refused to do fingerprints and I had this rolling before the deadline. Now, the ATF still hasn't managed to get the current forms distributed so even my dealer is on hold for transfers outside of a trust.

Yes, I'm waiting for nothing because the new forms aren't in, the sheriffs office isn't doing their part and I'm trying to make sure I can cover closing costs on my house. So, unless you have a magic wand to wave that fixes any of this, be a little wiser on your choice of words. I have been in and out of the dealer every two weeks checking on his status with the ATF paperwork.:)

Go to a different county. It just needs to be a agency of some sorts. It doesnt have to be YOUR sheriff.

Form 3's still dont take that long unless your dealer didnt do what he said he did .

Umatilla county...not exactly firearm friendly for a farming region. Dealer did his part. I did get to speak with the sheriff face to face when he was out posting flyers for his re-election. He was not a happy man when I informed him they had my paperwork for two months and I still hadn't heard from them. I'm caught in limbo for a few more weeks. I will get things going when I can. House is more important than a suppressor right now. The dealer isn't very optimistic regarding the sheriff. The trust is a quick and simple thing, but isn't cheap. Cheap ones aren't good. The tough part will be hanging onto my cash once the trust is established...sbr's will show up fast as will a few more suppressors. Lol

Ive done 18 stamps on a bootleg copy of quicken trust . $15 for the notary. Never had a form 3 take longer than 5 weeks but that didnt matter because my dealer(s) have ALWAYS filed the form 3 and form 4 at the same time.

There is no real need to do a trust any more unless you just want a trust. You have the same filing requirements individual to trust now. Fingerprints, pics etc.

I got my omega on a trust through silencershop.com and its awesome they walk you through a few questions and then they email you a pdf file that you print and have notarized.. But seriously the only reason for a trust now after the 41f passed is that you have family members or really good friends that can borrow or use the suppressor without your direct supervision.

My form 3 was very quick. Like 3 weeks after check was cashed and then it was a 4+ month wait. Silencershop.com sends the form 3 and as soon as they get confirmation that it's done they send the form 4 and ship the suppressor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top