JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I have a batch of ammo coming in that I won't need, and naturally returns are a no-go. I was thinking of it, the last time I sold and shipped ammo is a decent sized lot of 9x23㎜ Largo ammo when daughter was still in womb, so like 6—7 years ago. (I had sold off a 1940s vintage Astra pistol at the time, so no longer needed the fodder for said.)

Anywho, any new quirks, tips, or tricks I should be aware of? I know USPS is a no-go, so will likely via UPS.

Thanks!

Does UPS normally have those stickers or do I need to find and/or print them?

As to the question, 100 rounds of .450 Bushmaster.

P.S. Correcting my recollection; it was a Star 1911-pattern in 9㎜ Largo. Not that it matters, but always good to be accurate. :s0112:

Does UPS normally have those stickers or do I need to find and/or print them?

As to the question, 100 rounds of .450 Bushmaster.
That won't be as much money to ship then. I believe you can get the sticker from the UPS facility, but you for sure can print one off from online.

That won't be as much money to ship then. I believe you can get the sticker from the UPS facility, but you for sure can print one off from online.

Good deal. I will do some google-age on labels and print some out. I wouldn't normally bother with selling ammo, but in this case, I think it is worth it. Thanks!

You have to take it to a distribution place not a ups store, they have the correct label for you and I say that because the labels change once in a while. Most distribution centers don't take cash or checks any more so credit card only. Ship to address has to be a street address no PO Boxes. Boxes need to be of the heavier bursting strength mine are rated for 250lbs.

Not saying you should do this, but the motto for flat rate USPS boxes is...

If it fits, it ships.

Newman.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR