JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I'm about half-way through shooting a 5K batch of 9mm loaded with this brand of primer. To date only 1 FTF.

I don't see a difference in chronographed speeds when substituting these for primers manufactured by American companies.

I hope this helps.

Last Edited:

I'm about half-way through a 5K batch of 9mm loaded with this brand of primers. To date only 1 FTF. I don't see a difference in chronographed speeds when substituting these for primers from American companies. Hope this helps.
Any weirdness in seating them? Heard that from an acquaintance.

None for me or a friend that bought 5K on the same order. He has only loaded 1K or so since he doesn't have a progressive press, I loaded my 5k in one session.

I too have heard they can be a bit large, but if that's the case I'd just use them in older brass. After a couple of firings, the primer pockets have begun to open up a bit, even with mild loads.

None for me or a friend that bought 5K on the same order. He has only loaded 1K or so since he doesn't have a progressive press, I loaded my 5k in one session.

I too have heard they can be a bit large, but if that's the case I'd just use them in older brass. After a couple of firings, the primer pockets have begun to open up a bit, even with mild loads.
I have loaded and shot about 1500 of these and they have performed quite well. Run great in my Lee pro 1000 and many people say they are picky when it comes to primers.

Should have see some of the prices at the Rickreall gun show today, some vendors were a bit more than that
Yes, but were they actually selling at those prices? It always amazes me when a commodity declines in price how many who are trying to sell "just want to get out of it what they put into it".

Of course you want to recoup what you paid, but what you paid has little to no influence as to what the item is worth. Just browse back through the classifieds here just the last month or so. There are a number of primer listings at $100 or more with a cryptic note that "price is firm". Okay, the listed price is up to the seller, but why do they then become surprised when nobody responds?

Okay, rant off! :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Yes, but were they actually selling at those prices? It always amazes me when a commodity declines in price how many who are trying to sell "just want to get out of it what they put into it".

Of course you want to get recoup what you paid, but what you paid has little to no influence as to what the item is worth. Just browse back through the classifieds here just the last month or so. There are a number of primer listings at $100 or more with a cryptic note that "price is firm". Okay, the listed price is up to the seller, but why do they then become surprised when nobody responds?

Okay, rant off! :rolleyes:
Totally correct, I laugh at people selling primers as old as I am for well over $100/1000 and telling me that I better get them while I can, LOL

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top