JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In looking at Idaho law, it seems there is a duty to retreat, but case history seems to show a different story?
Mama Bear, You nailed it ! :s0101:What you just said describes '' LAW :s0076:'' in a nutshell. Looking at any ''LAW'' including Idaho, it seems like there is a duty, but case history seems to show a different story. :s0008:So, WTF ? Do I do as it says ? Or do I do as I do ? :s0092::s0152: LOL, and it is our duty to call a judge ''YOUR HONOR'' :s0153:Honor ? Where ? Law ? :s0098: 0+0=?:s0143:

I don't want to make light of the situation but...

I think its long past due to require registration of baseball bats, with background checks at the time of purchase, and if in Oregon, background checks for sales of bats between private parties.
Because Oregon Demonrats have stated that's the only way to stop brutality and murders with baseball bats. Because everyone knows people don't kill people, baseball bats do.

I don't want to make light of the situation but...

I think its long past due to require registration of baseball bats, with background checks at the time of purchase, and if in Oregon, background checks for sales of bats between private parties.
Because Oregon Demonrats have stated that's the only way to stop brutality and murders with baseball bats. Because everyone knows people don't kill people, baseball bats do.

All my bats were lost in a canoeing accident. You'll never find them.

I do not care what that sheriff say's, you shoot him in the back yard you are going to jail for murder. I think you should be able to do it, but we all know what would happen if you did.
If woman has a restraining order against a man with a documented history of violence....and that man is in her back yard trying to break into her house....I seriously doubt you are going to find 12 jurors in the state of Louisiana who would convict her, much less a DA who would even press charges.

Liberals:s0125: :s0027: :s0132: in Oregon do not care about the brutality and murders caused with Baseball Bats. They are going to make an Emergency Bill:s0025: with the ODFW:s0082: to pass a No Vote Law to Ban the purchase of Baseball Bats in the entire State of Oregon.:s0051: The Baseball Bat is an ''Endangered Species '':s0107: in Oregon and has precedence over the lives of the People in Oregon. :s0076: :s0039: :s0167:

Everyone open carries baseball bats out here in Cali:s0029:. I'm against anyone open carrying because they give away their tactical advantage:s0045:, a bad guy with a concealed bat is going to surprise them and bash their head in first:s0057:. You are an idiot to open carry your bat as someone can take it from you and use it against you:s0081::s0084: or steal it from you leaving you standing there with no bat. :s0131:
Ok, enough of that.:s0013:

All kidding aside, the people out here in this Cali town really do walk around carry bats, golf clubs, staffs, etc because the right to carry a gun, open or concealed, is prohibited.

Evidently, gun prohibitions don't prevent someone from using a bat to beat someone to death.

Don't tell Ginny Burdick or (pink) Floyd Prozanski; everyone in Oregon will have a 5 day waiting period to buy Little League equipment for their kids. :s0125:

Getting away is a good idea if you can. But I only run away in order to get a better position to shoot at you with if you follow me to attack me. I like the idea better of unleashing a magazine into their face regardless of where they or you are at that moment.

IMHO, people watch entirely too much CSI. The cops aren't going to reconstruct your crime scene to figure out if you were trying to get back to your front door or away from your garden to get away. They aren't going to try to figure out what constitutes "far enough away" and determine if that distance constituted "retreating" before you gave the dirt-bag a buckshot shampoo.

By the time the police get there, you should have gotten yourself composed and ensured that your family is safe; and if you have had time (I would take the time), contacted your lawyer to ensure that he can be there to start helping you.

So that when the police arrive, it will be One Story. End of story...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top