JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well he is a sheriff that works out of the John Day area or Oregon, and he wants anyone crossing the boarder from wa. state into Or. to be a law abiding citizen. so he will grant you a an out of state concealed lic. for Oregon, providing youve met the state requirements. He brings his own finger print machine and camera. there is a longer thread about this on page 2 of the forum.

no kidding?? this guy from this big acerage rural area does this on his own dime? This is his own program and his own quest?? What a patriot and what a smart thing to do.

I am all over that like a hobo on a ham sandwich!!! :s0155:

Also, for everyone's benefit, what all do I need to bring with me? I already have a certificate from a class and my DL of course. Can I download an application and fill it out before I come? Do I also have to write some kind of letter stating a compelling need?

I just got my OR CPL renewal from Multnomah county in the mail last Sat. I'd sure like to meet this sheriff and give him a hand!! But, we're headed to Woodburn on friday for the weekend. Bummer.

Maybe next time!

So........ I just want to make sure that I have everything that I need for this Saturday. I have a certificate from my class, and my ID, do I need anything else? Will anything else be available there? Does anybody know?

Anybody?

Also, I jsut realized that my certificate was issued just over a year ago, on April 18, 2009. Do these expire, or does it really matter when they are issued?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top