JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SB 525 and SB 315. I believe these two bills have similar issues to SB 941 in that they are not thought through sufficiently. I have to ask questions when bills come before me.

• How would law enforcement know someone has guns?
  • Does law enforcement need a search warrant?
  • Would law enforcement be searching a home without cause?
  • If the recipient of the restraining order has not yet violated any laws and has not been convicted of anything (yet) can law enforcement truly confiscate guns without some sort of conviction?
  • What about other "weapons" – such as baseball bats and knives?
  • Does our Constitution allow for or demand a gun registry?
  • Who has the right to know what I own or don't own?
  • Does this law meet with the intent of the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Oregon?

The list goes on – but I believe you get the general direction – We all need to ask the "what then" question. What happens after we pass a new law?

Yours truly,

sig-esquivel-govdelivery_crop.jpg
Representative Sal Esquivel
House District 6

email: [email protected] I phone: 503-986-1406address: 900 Court St NE, H-483, Salem, OR 97301we

SB 525 and SB 315. I believe these two bills have similar issues to SB 941 in that they are not thought through sufficiently. I have to ask questions when bills come before me.

• How would law enforcement know someone has guns?
  • Does law enforcement need a search warrant?
  • Would law enforcement be searching a home without cause?
  • If the recipient of the restraining order has not yet violated any laws and has not been convicted of anything (yet) can law enforcement truly confiscate guns without some sort of conviction?
  • What about other "weapons" – such as baseball bats and knives?
  • Does our Constitution allow for or demand a gun registry?
  • Who has the right to know what I own or don't own?
  • Does this law meet with the intent of the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Oregon?

The list goes on – but I believe you get the general direction – We all need to ask the "what then" question. What happens after we pass a new law?

Yours truly,

View attachment 238977
Representative Sal Esquivel
House District 6

email: [email protected] I phone: 503-986-1406address: 900 Court St NE, H-483, Salem, OR 97301we

You/we need more legislators like him.

Deal is by sending him emails he will know we are watching what they do and he can forward those emails to the traitors in the legislator.

I called on the phone and this guy is on our side. Still send any emails to let them know we are watching and the boycott is real.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top