JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somewhere in the murk of that HuffPo article it said 'it's the anniversary of the Vegas shooting and still nothings been done to fix the problem...' Yeah well they're right nothing has been done to address the aggressively declining mental stability crisis our country is facing or why it's facing it. Nothing has been done to address why particular law enforcement agencies and the FBI can't seem to do their job effectively when it comes to shootings. So yeah they're right about that.

Feinstein, his fearless leader admitted there was no gun control limit that would have stopped the LV shooting. My guess is he was told to get on board or lose funding. There are gun owners and people who own guns. They aren't the same. My grandmother had my GF shotgun in a closet for 30 yrs. I doubt she'd consider herself a gun owner.

"There are darn few politicians who aren't whores at heart."
I would say there are none. On the Scale of Social Parasites and Predators, Politicians and child molesters occupy contiguous locations. They are equally despicable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top