JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bring me up to speed please: How and why is the GOA a superior organization over the NRA?

Let me add: Perhaps the NRA has gotten old and fossily and the GOA is the new (and better kid on the block) but, I'm interested in 'why' GOA is superior.

If they are, I'll donate to them, but I've experienced the new and better (fill in the blank categories) who upon examination weren't...but simply 'claimed' to be...

Thanks!

Bring me up to speed please: How and why is the GOA a superior organization over the NRA?

Let me add: Perhaps the NRA has gotten old and fossily and the GOA is the new (and better kid on the block) but, I'm interested in 'why' GOA is superior.

If they are, I'll donate to them, but I've experienced the new and better (fill in the blank categories) who upon examination weren't...but simply 'claimed' to be...

Thanks!

Be prepared for a wide range of very opinionated arguments for and against the NRA on this site. More threads on the subject than I can count. This is a heated topic at times on NWFA.

But, in this particular instance, regarding this particular topic, here is the crux of the issue: The NRA was eager to give away rights for folks to own bump stocks. GOA, not only stands against that, but has filed a lawsuit in federal court to stop them. Regardless of whether folks think bump stocks should or shouldn't be owned, the bigger issue here is the never ending slippery slope of eroding gun rights, one step at a time.

I support the NRA, I'm a life member. But I will say this, at this time, GOA is far more a "no compromise" gun rights group and has been, in my opinion, far more active using lawsuits to fight gun control efforts around the country.

That's my 2 cents on the topic, as balanced as I can be about it.

He is a man's man and most ladies like a MAN TO ACT LIKE A MAN not some, ahem, suggestion of a man.

I haven't figured women out and I'm 66yrs old. They want to know all a man's thoughts and feelings and then give a guy grief for sharing. Then they wonder why we won't talk to them. o_O:rolleyes:

My wife likes a man to be a man, but she doesn't like some of the "stuff" that comes with it... oh well.

Snowflakes... I have to laugh at my neighbors. Two youngsters moved next door last year. College students. Nice kids. Willing to help us old folks any time. But after several uncomfortable conversationso_O and then him kowtowing to her, oh my, I can see he is a modern "man".:rolleyes: Now we see him in his driveway wearing skinny jeans and a topknot. Hey hey, they're twins :eek:... she has a topknot too!!

Be well Catherine1

To Mannyglicks: It's amazing how people will miss interpret any comment that doesn't suit them. Did you not see my invective aimed at the Leaders of the NRA? Also where did I say ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THE 2A?
Just throw some more junk on the fire to muddy my comment, what the heck?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top