JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do you like the B&T foregrip? I've been thinking about trying to get one for my M4.
I like it...it is very solid.
I am thinking of installing a weapon light, and mounting a hand-stop/barricade-stop on it.

Edit to add: I have a spare B&T Fore-End, but you can probably find one for what it would cost for me to send it.

My komrad , 20 round drum = happy fun time!

5A0CF4FD-9A5E-4BBC-B0F6-8BB942F8D5BA.jpeg

My Langdon Tactical Beretta 1301 with all the Aridus and Nordic Components goodies (before the switch to some GG&G parts). I've added some QD attachment points for an old Magpul MS4 sling but I'm not quite satisfied with how it carries so I'll continue to experiment till I'm happy. Same with my light setup. I used an old Haley Strategic/ Inforce WML for a short time and while it was solid and ergonomic, I felt like I needed more light; if I've invested that much money into a shotgun I might as well use something like a Modlite or Surefire Scout or Cloud Defensive. I was able to find a case of Federal FliteControl 00 buck in the 9-pellet variety and thankfully it patterns exceptionally well in this gun, eventually I'll try to source some 8-pellet but the damn prices have basically doubled from when I first got the gun. I'm nowhere near as experienced with a semiautomatic shotgun as I am with semiautomatic handguns, the AR platform, and even bolt action hunting rifles but I look forward to the journey. This gun is as good as it gets.

EC18F66A-AB67-4B15-86F2-95FF0E6713E2.jpeg B3009978-CD5B-492F-959E-8AA13C52F249.jpeg 796BCDF1-57B1-4EB9-8BDD-669D22917F3C.jpeg BB255AF2-62A0-4A7F-84AF-49FF368C5E59.jpeg

My Langdon Tactical Beretta 1301 with all the Aridus and Nordic Components goodies (before the switch to some GG&G parts). I've added some QD attachment points for an old Magpul MS4 sling but I'm not quite satisfied with how it carries so I'll continue to experiment till I'm happy. Same with my light setup. I used an old Haley Strategic/ Inforce WML for a short time and while it was solid and ergonomic, I felt like I needed more light; if I've invested that much money into a shotgun I might as well use something like a Modlite or Surefire Scout or Cloud Defensive. I was able to find a case of Federal FliteControl 00 buck in the 9-pellet variety and thankfully it patterns exceptionally well in this gun, eventually I'll try to source some 8-pellet but the damn prices have basically doubled from when I first got the gun. I'm nowhere near as experienced with a semiautomatic shotgun as I am with semiautomatic handguns, the AR platform, and even bolt action hunting rifles but I look forward to the journey. This gun is as good as it gets.

View attachment 1312463 View attachment 1312464 View attachment 1312467 View attachment 1312468
How do you like that shell carrier? Does the base plate mar the receiver at all?

How about a picture thread for semi-automatic shotguns?

I'll get us started with the Ithaca Mag-10 in 10-gauge (3½ inch chamber):

View attachment 333047
Whilst cleaning up some really old computer files, I came upon a picture of this same shotgun, but with the shorter, ported barrel in place. Blasting away with that thing was, well, a blast. Long gone now, but hilarity from yesteryear recalled. :D

Ithaca1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads