JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is my new and first shotgun, a Beretta A300 Outlander Sporting. 30" barrel. It's the A400 Xcel's little brother.

Beretta A300 Outlander Sporting.JPG

Here's a couple of my semi-auto shotguns.
Browning A-5 and its early cousin a Remington pre Model 11.
View attachment 333187

I notice your reference "pre" model 11. Would you mind sharing what the difference is to the model 11? I ask because I have a model 11 that I'd like to update with a new stock the way you have done. I'm not sure if I can do it at all, aside from OEM without making it more work than it's worth.

Any input welcomed.

nice photos....I've never had one, maybe someday.....ahh....maybe not....not much beyond cowboy trap & the famed potato tree that calls to me in the shotgun realm

Before
vepr12.jpg

After
20180320_114452.jpg
20180320_114401.jpg

When I first got it: it would kick like a mule and bruise your shoulder pretty good. And if you dared shoot 3" magnum loads out of it, that trigger would bite your finger and take a good chunk out of it. It also didn't reliably cycle 3-dram loads

Now: shoots like a dream. Cycles 3-dram loads reliably. has less felt recoil now than a 5.56 shooting 55gr ball ammo thanks to a muzzle brake and a spring loaded recoil absorbing stock that allows the stock tube to move up to half inch into the stock to absorb the shock. the recoil for a 3" magnum round is now about the standard recoil of a 2 3/4" 3-dram load or less. definitely nothing like it was before. you can shoot hundreds of shells of birdshot out of that thing and not have any discomfort in your shoulder from shooting it.
I custom modified and polished a ALG AK trigger to fit the vepr and operate smoothly. The action is like butter across the hammer, and it is a crisp creepless single stage ~2.5-3lb trigger. Flatbow trigger completely eliminates the possibility of trigger bite.

plenty of 922r compliance mods done to it as well...handguard, hammer, disconnector, trigger, gas puck, brake, grip, choke....all US made. choke + brake only count as muzzle device. but both US made so not left to chance lol. have more than enough US parts to be able to swap things around and use my russian 10rd mags.

Last Edited:
This is my, "Franken Shotgun". Originally a Winchester SS Marine Riot Gun. It's sporting Camo Tape. The original barrel is alongside. Now, it has a 32" full choke (E-Bay) barrel for turkey season and a PVC spacer on the magazine tube because the 32" barrel mag. tube lug is in a different place.:D Try getting out of a jeep fast with this sucker! :eek::eek::p

Franken-Gun.jpg

I picked up a Benelli Super Vinci 1st gen duck blind camo 12 gau for a sweet deal, shoots extremely well, and despite the funky look, it handles well and fits like it was made just for me!
1582595674357.png
Exactly like this one!

My VEPR after I got the wood installed.

I've got a Saiga laying around, but it's basically stock and not particularly interesting. I'll see if I can find a pic of my Benelli M4 w/ the SALVO hanging off the barrel.

20200512_180235 (1).jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads