JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nichelle_4.jpg

Stay caffeinated with Black Rifle, and carry a GSD

https://www.theepochtimes.com/forme...es-helpful-tips-for-staying-safe_4003835.html

She welcomes feedback through her TikTok or Instagram pages, or through her website, to help keep the content going.

Tik Tok is for commies.
And narcissists. It also gives you brain cancer*

*this claim has yet to be scientifically verified, but an endless supply of morons videotaping short clips of themselves doing things for attention is bound to cause negative side effects on your brain.

*this claim has yet to be scientifically verified, but an endless supply of morons videotaping short clips of themselves doing things for attention is bound to cause negative side effects on your brain.
It's a popular business plan these days.. do stupid crap, profit!

I agree, I have a female friend that has been doing this stuff for years, I try to reason with her about this obsession with all these platforms and the psychological pitfalls that go along with them, she would never listen. She recently had a child and has toned it down a little but in my opinion still does it way to much... I am very familiar with her past and the rather sad life she had before and after she immigrated to this country; it is clear to me knowing all this about her that all these "social media" compulsions are a desperate cry for attention...

Some people do have talents. These platforms are a good way to avoid the programming of the mainstream. For years I thought those awards shows were important. Or certain people's views had value. It is good now to have actual options of what, you, want to consume.

1) "She looks like a pretty hot commie"
Just because they're evil doesn't mean they're ugly.

2) "Actually she is kind of homely.... no offense..."
Moderately attractive maybe. For an old chick.

3) "Pretty sure many of us might also fall into that category…except for @Stomper and @Ura-Ki of course."
You just haven't seen how stunningly handsome I am!

1) "She looks like a pretty hot commie"
Just because they're evil doesn't mean they're ugly.

2) "Actually she is kind of homely.... no offense..."
Moderately attractive maybe. For an old chick.

3) "Pretty sure many of us might also fall into that category…except for @Stomper and @Ura-Ki of course."
You just haven't seen how stunningly handsome I am!
Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder….

EDC44166-9ECE-4C77-920E-2FCED64559D2.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top