JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It will really piss you off then to know while I was working at Cabela's someone there had paid for an $1,300 AR-15 pistol with an EBT card, was black rain ordnance in 9mm(takes glockazines) if memory serves me correctly.
Didn't know you could do that,yes that does piss me off

Since we've tripped into this area;

I had the idea for an EBT death ray to break up antifa riots. Just aim at the crowd and it could de-res all the cards on your person. No damage to living tissue, just byebye to free trips through whole foods for a few days. ( I know that the cards would just be reissued after all)

Since we've tripped into this area;

I had the idea for an EBT death ray to break up antifa riots. Just aim at the crowd and it could de-res all the cards on your person. No damage to living tissue, just byebye to free trips through whole foods for a few days. ( I know that the cards would just be reissued after all)
Good idea:)

With a concerted effort like what happened with the Gamestop short stock surge.. no doubt a bunch of hackers could easily destroy/drain the SNAP electronic funds faster than can be replaced :rolleyes: Then again, they could likely do the same towards banks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top