JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you saying all politicians are a waste of time, because I agree. They were never meant to be full time jobs.
Yes. EVERY politician is a waist of time. Republican and Democrat. They aren't representatives. They are there solely to make money. They don't care about the American people.

#APAC

Last Edited:
It could, in that the "ATF" gets abolished but the DOJ forms a new Firearms and Explosives enforcement branch in the FBI or Homeland Security, and the DEA gets the Alcohol and Tobacco tax thing... :rolleyes: edit and let's be honest here... who would reasonably be for the abolishment of the FBI and DEA? :rolleyes:
I'm not for abolishing the FBI but given how political and corrupt it has become it is high time it was cleaned up. Also with all the fentanyl deaths doesn't seam like the DEA is doing it's job either so it maybe time for some wholesale firings from the top down also.

I figured their would have been more of an uproar about operation pipedreams I mean operation fast and furious, & operation wide receiver where the BATFE gave working guns to the cartels in the US and they would find them in Mexico and other countries.
But heads didn't even roll then, it's almost if the ATF can't be held accountable, if I was giving the cartels guns to see what happened they would throw me in federal prison for a few years. I never held of any feds doing time over that $hitshow. They definitely should not be allowed to write laws concerning firearms or regulations and think people are going to take them seriously.

Here's something I can get behind and support

I agree. Saying something is unsafe unless you pay $200 and register it, is stupid. Whether you decide to put on a stock or leave it as is, is irrelevant. Just pay us $200 and we'll say it's safe.

America is the largest arms supplier in the world, why are they not willing to sell to their own citizens? Abolish the ATF repeal the NFA give the people what they want and let the government make some money, what's the difference criminals are going to criminal anyway.

"Dangerous and unusual" weapons. By their own admission, prior to the Final Rule, they have 641,000 Short Barreled Firearms registered in the PDF of the final rule on stabilizing braced firearms, as well as over 2.6 million registered silencers...

Caetano and Heller both say common use means not dangerous and unusual, however... Heller also says that machine guns and SBRs are "dangerous and unusual and outside of 2A purview" :rolleyes:

So, we will see what if anything Congress will do regarding the ATF, and the gun laws.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top