JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We get that look all the time even in my little rural school...Hoodies with the hood over the head...baggy pants...kids flashing gang signs...various gang affiliated clothing and colors...nothing too blatant mind you...just enough make you take a second look.
Anyways...these kids are always the ones to ask "How did ya know we did...."
Well what did you think?...dress like a criminal...folks will think that you are a criminal....

I do know that we have some gangs in my school and area...but I also know that most of these kids who dress this way aren't in a gang...its just a look that's "cool" for some of the kids here... sigh
Damn...listen to me sounding like an old fuddy duddy or even dare I say it : "The Man"...:D
Andy
And those two bozos didn't look the least bit suspicious, lol.

We get that look all the time even in my little rural school...Hoodies with the hood over the head...baggy pants...kids flashing gang signs...various gang affiliated clothing and colors...nothing too blatant mind you...just enough make you take a second look.
Anyways...these kids are always the ones to ask "How did ya know we did...."
Well what did you think?...dress like a criminal...folks will think that you are a criminal....

I do know that we have some gangs in my school and area...but I also know that most of these kids who dress this way aren't in a gang..its just a look that's "cool" for a some of the kids here... sigh
Damn...listen to me sounding like an old fuddy duddy or even dare I say it : "The Man"...:D
Andy
MUCH, and I do mean MUCH of the kids dressing like that is exactly that. It makes them think they look cool. The problem is now and then one of these kids ends up being seen by a real member who will shoot at them. Again play stupid games win stupid prizes.

If the bad guy had pulled out a BUG or a knife, the whole thing could have ended up very differently.
Lol yep but what was he going to do pull out another fake gun I know what your saying but I think your giving these two clowns too much credit they obviously are not very smart

Lol yep but what was he going to do pull out another fake gun I know what your saying but I think your giving these two clowns too much credit they obviously are not very smart

When I watched it I too cringed at the guards "handling" of himself a few times. I also looked at from the point that this was most likely some guy making close to min wage who got little if any training. I have seen a LOT, and I do mean a LOT of LEO's do FAR worse after they get a hell of a lot of training. The Guard was obviously watching these two clowns because of how they were acting. He got both of them. That first shot was scary close to the clerk but he hit what he shot at. I would be willing to bet a hell of a lot of people who carry and talk about how much they would like to stop something like this would have botched it badly. At least judging how many of them shoot when they are shooting at paper. He thought these clowns had a gun, real guns, and he put them both down. I say congrats to him.

When I watched it I too cringed at the guards "handling" of himself a few times. I also looked at from the point that this was most likely some guy making close to min wage who got little if any training. I have seen a LOT, and I do mean a LOT of LEO's do FAR worse after they get a hell of a lot of training. The Guard was obviously watching these two clowns because of how they were acting. He got both of them. That first shot was scary close to the clerk but he hit what he shot at. I would be willing to bet a hell of a lot of people who carry and talk about how much they would like to stop something like this would have botched it badly. At least judging how many of them shoot when they are shooting at paper. He thought these clowns had a gun, real guns, and he put them both down. I say congrats to him.
The chef of the local police should be knocking on his door asking him if he wants a job lol

The chef of the local police should be knocking on his door asking him if he wants a job lol
Yep if he wants to go to work in LE he probably should see about trying to get into it. He can handle himself well from what little I see there. Hopefully those two morons will think about going back to school or something. They are not going to get far in a life of crime. :)

I couldn't remember the movie lol but I just did YOURS SAYS REPLICA.and mine says DESERT EAGLE .50 lock stock and two smoking barrels .lol

Some of you may know that I used to work for the Crown Prosecution Service here in yUK as an Expert Witness, examining imagery from CCTV to identify and report of armed crime. I'd produce a report that would be used in evidence at court.

One case involved a pair of clowns and, I'm not kidding, what appeared to be a genuine SIG StGw90 carbine that one of them held to a storekeeper's head while the other one emptied the register. The store-owner, now in his fourth robbery in less than two years, had spent some of his hard-earned earnings on the best CCTV system available at the time, a state-of-the-art digital HD system.

Clearly visible on this wondrously sharp imagery was the label n the right-hand side of the forend - it read TOKYO MARUI - JAPAN.

Of course, that meant nothing to the terrified storekeeper, and in a society where the police are routinely armed, it would have gotten the guy holding it perforated.

This was THE ONE AND ONLY case out of about a hundred where I was positively able to determine that the gun was actually a replica, and not the real thing.

tac

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads