JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm guessing that most of you have seen this epic shoot, but if you haven't, here it is. and if you have, well, here it is again.

I've only watched it eleven times so far, and it still cracks me up.

Enjoy.

tac
That's hilarious one handed too lol haha

I thought that was Ving Rhames at first.....def made some choices I wouldn't have...like jumping over counter, putting gun down, etc. Seemed very unprofessional but I'm glad he got the perps!

Didn't click....So take my post or leave it as you like...

That said ... Having been in situations where someone was shot and died...what really matters is how you handle , deal with , perceive , react , etc... later in life to what happened and your actions in it.
( at least of me )
Many people myself included use humor or smartazz remarks during and after a event like this...but as the saying goes : "That was then this is now..."
Which makes a bit more difficult for me to get interested in watching a video where someone dies...

And all that said...I am glad that the security guard is the one who got to walk away alive here...as for the robbers...I really don't like the thought of people dying.....But no one made them attempt to rob the place...they had a choice...and sometimes , dying 'cause of the choices one makes is indeed the consequence of one's action.
Andy

While I love the video and applaud the security guard for stopping the robbery, it sure looked like the clerk was awfully close to the line of fire of the first shot.

Andy I'm glad you share your experience with all of us. Most people never know the burden of using a weapon against another human being. And I'm sure were all in the mindset that we pray daily we never know that feeling.

It's an experience that needs shared. That needs to be made real.

While I can joke, it's in fun because a good guy won. In some sense, but in reality society and mankind loses in every incident like this.

While I love the video and applaud the security guard for stopping the robbery, it sure looked like the clerk was awfully close to the line of fire of the first shot.
Oh yeah if you watch really close at the door you can see him outside he was just waiting for them to do something he was probably watching them from his car or something but yes that first shot was a close call for 7-11 guy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews