JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the early stages of planning a new safe vault room.
The problem with super duper door locks is they are only as strong as the entry frame. Not excited with the idea of putting an actual vault door in as I would be leaving that investment behind when it comes time to Didi Mao.

From time to time I have seen some hefty and warded lock bars used for this purpose. They consist of two warded lock boxes mounted on each side of the door frame. A horizontal bar extends across the frame and is received by the two lock boxes. Snap tthe two locks on each side and your done. The safe(s) are secured inside the room.
Looking for a local source.

Last Edited:
East Side steel PDX, ( if their still in business, tell um I sent ya) or Columbia Steel in north Portland on Columbia Blvd! They both can custom cut anything you need to any dimensions you want, and have a book several inches thick of welders that are more then happy to fix you up and a reasonable price!
I once had Columbia order me Class A Special steel for a project I had and they were super easy to deal with and reasonably priced! Easy Side has multiple cutting systems from CNC flame to CNC plasma to CNC water jet available for a nominal fee and can set you up with all sorts of killer stuff if you need!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top