JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It kind of reminds me of when they first started shrink wrapping boats around the pnw for winter storage. There were a lot of pissed off people that found a moldy/mildew mess when they unwrapped their boat burritos in the spring. Now they install multiple vents in the wrap. It turns out a little heat and a lot of ventilation are your friends and safes are no different.

Last Edited:
It kind of reminds me of when they first started shrink wrapping boats around the pnw for winter storage. There were a lot of pissed off people that found a moldy/mildew mess when they unwrapped their boat burritos in the spring. Now they install multiple vents in the wrap. It turns out a little heat and a lot of ventilation are your friends and safes are no different.
Or the insulation wraps they put around hot water tanks back in the day. Sure to make them rust out.

I realize this an old thread but if you read your manual it shows how to adjust the safe door to tighten the door fit. It's super easy and takes only a couple minutes with an allen wrench.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top