JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TRUMP'16

BTW one of my favorite national forrest roads to hunt off of in the trask unit was demolished during obamas term.
i was really disappointed. hopefully less national forest roads will be demolished now.

Thankyou Secretary Zinke and thank your boss DJT for unfreaking another one of obamas screw you deals to Americans on his the way out the door...

I dont care what Trump does at this point.... I take complete solace in knowing that obamas precious legacy is.......
Donald J Trump :p woot woot

Secretary Zinke Reverses Obama Administration Ammunition Order
crickets....hahahhaa ya I know im in the lions den :p
everyday a democrat gets po'd at Trump is like a gift to me......
as an EX life long democrat I would like to say...... pay back is a biotch

Let's hope President Trump succeeds at smashing everything president hussein left behind. The fight is on.

IMG_0362.JPG

Phase out lead based ammo and tackle? Ha! Most of us have seen the prices of copper only projectiles. The truth never seems to be saving the animals and forest it's always we don't want you to have it so we'll make it crazy expensive, I was looking at doing some fishing last summer until I heard the price of a license these days...:(

Phase out lead based ammo and tackle? Ha! Most of us have seen the prices of copper only projectiles. The truth never seems to be saving the animals and forest it's always we don't want you to have it so we'll make it crazy expensive, I was looking at doing some fishing last summer until I heard the price of a license these days...:(
I did some fishing at Glacier National Park a couple years ago. The bismuth sinkers are like $15/ounce and an ounce of bismuth sinker is the size of a golf ball. No thanks!

Okay, time to open the doors to those guns sitting over in Korea, just waiting to come home. Hopefully that will be coming soon - especially since once we get those guns back in country, they can't undo it later!!

Come on baby, daddy wants a Garand!

The president of COSSA is a backer of Kate Brown's initiative to "Get The Lead Out." She even invited some people to put on a seminar to show COSSA members how well monolithic ammo shoots and it's benefits and the harm lead ammo does to game, people, and the environment. Not to mention lead is a naturally occurring substance (element) found on the Earth's surface. They might not be able to ban it on Federal land but they sure would like to ban it on State land. It goes deeper. They would like to ban hunting or at least narrow it down. There is an opinion that shooting guns should only be allowed in Oregon (and California and Washington....) at registered ranges.

You guys remember those big plastic sack recycling bins at the entrances of grocery stores? You know, the ones with the "Save the Turtles!" slogan on them. Well anyway, I'm putting all those sacks in my shopping cart to take home when someone says to me, "What are you doing?".. and I say, "Oh, these make great turtle nets!"

you decide

th?id=OIP.DP7GPuYe-2IPh0pu_MXD4QEsEs&w=183&h=182&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.jpg

You guys remember those big plastic sack recycling bins at the entrances of grocery stores? You know, the ones with the "Save the Turtles!" slogan on them. Well anyway, I'm putting all those sacks in my shopping cart to take home when someone says to me, "What are you doing?".. and I say, "Oh, these make great turtle nets!"

you decide
:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews