JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Morning,

I'll be passing through Sisters, and I'd like to find a quiet and secluding camping spot near town. No glamping or facilities necessary and I don't want to drive far. A dirt road with a clearing would do just fine.

Thanks!

As I recall.....the entire area has numerous spots (some paid and some for the more stealthy).

Aloha, Mark
You recall correct, tons of places around there. Have done a lot of camping in the Jack Creek and Camp Sherman area, there is a killer shooting place up the way, too.
Schilling Cinder Pit

If you opt in for a campground.
The city CG at the east end of town on the south side of the road is decent. I've stayed there plenty and like it.
Otherwise, find a forest service road and drive it. You will trip over what you're looking for.

Anyone know if there's a public shower there in town?
Not that i've ever seen.. I use a solar shower, works pretty good, shower at night after the solar has sat out all afternoon,,,,, or morning if you dont mind a brisk wakeup shower. If you stay at the campground, they have showers, but you gotta pay..

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 8.43.59 PM.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR