JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Morning,

I'll be passing through Sisters, and I'd like to find a quiet and secluding camping spot near town. No glamping or facilities necessary and I don't want to drive far. A dirt road with a clearing would do just fine.

Thanks!

As I recall.....the entire area has numerous spots (some paid and some for the more stealthy).

Aloha, Mark
You recall correct, tons of places around there. Have done a lot of camping in the Jack Creek and Camp Sherman area, there is a killer shooting place up the way, too.
Schilling Cinder Pit

If you opt in for a campground.
The city CG at the east end of town on the south side of the road is decent. I've stayed there plenty and like it.
Otherwise, find a forest service road and drive it. You will trip over what you're looking for.

Anyone know if there's a public shower there in town?
Not that i've ever seen.. I use a solar shower, works pretty good, shower at night after the solar has sat out all afternoon,,,,, or morning if you dont mind a brisk wakeup shower. If you stay at the campground, they have showers, but you gotta pay..

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 8.43.59 PM.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads