JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read the decisions that some of these courts put out and I am astonished that people can be so stupid. So a court gets to decide which arms are suitable for military use, and you can't carry it if it isn't? But then the other side of the govt tries to ban "weapons of millitary origin" because they are dangerous. So which is it??? Oh, that's right, you want to ban them all.

We need a serious revolution to get rid of the stupid knife laws.

Agreed on ridding the knife laws. I fish a few days a week and so that makes it ok for me to carry my 18" blade. I also carry an M&P 40 or a old smith .357. If the gun fails the knife is last resort but a lot better than a pocket knife when there are bears and mt lions...I realize I stand not much of a chance with my knife against and angry animal but a drunken camper is another story. So if I am out and about with the knife in the trunk and I get jumped and gun jams...somehow I get my knife which would be as I read an illegal weapon to use. Yet putting 15 rounds of 40cal defensive critical defense hollow points into the bad guys was going to be ok until the jam....no I think I will stay with being judged by 12 than just getting beat down. The knife never runs out of ammo even if it is not my first choice it could be my only chance.

Agreed on ridding the knife laws. I fish a few days a week and so that makes it ok for me to carry my 18" blade. I also carry an M&P 40 or a old smith .357. If the gun fails the knife is last resort but a lot better than a pocket knife when there are bears and mt lions...I realize I stand not much of a chance with my knife against and angry animal but a drunken camper is another story. So if I am out and about with the knife in the trunk and I get jumped and gun jams...somehow I get my knife which would be as I read an illegal weapon to use. Yet putting 15 rounds of 40cal defensive critical defense hollow points into the bad guys was going to be ok until the jam....no I think I will stay with being judged by 12 than just getting beat down. The knife never runs out of ammo even if it is not my first choice it could be my only chance.

It doesn't matter why you want to carry a knife or a gun or a big sharp stick or whatever...it doesn't matter why you want to drive a fast car or have a big pool...it is none of the government's business and you shouldn't have to have a reason or justification.

It doesn't matter why you want to carry a knife or a gun or a big sharp stick or whatever...it doesn't matter why you want to drive a fast car or have a big pool...it is none of the government's business and you shouldn't have to have a reason or justification.
I cannot argue with that logic in the least.

Same here about the Rapala. I have 2 that have lived for a long time in my family with nice leather sheaths. I could shave with them or slice like no other knife but they are so thin it may bend on the first slash.

I cannot argue that a good slash could take a whole muscle off a bad guy with the rapala. I still prefer my full tang Rambo style blade with a saw on the back. Little nastier of a wound. Can slash both ways with blade or saw and put it straight in without a worry of bending a good knife. Besides it makes an awesome fire poker/veggie cutter when camping.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top