JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Out for an evening stroll, in a carload of friends, probably high, probably several have priors, jacking up a strangers car, stolen goods in the trunk.

Lying to the cops or in court doesn't much help your case, since the defendant was not naked either. Good luck with that defense.
Hey don't look at me, I'm not the lawyer.

As much as I LOVE the video the guy that went after the scum is risking ruining his entire life. Depending a lot on where this happened of course. Many places now they would arrest and charge hm with a crime just off the stuff on tape. Of course if I ended up on his jury, which we know will not happen, they would get nothing. Still could be HUGELY expensive to defend himself though. If he does get charged I hope he starts a go fund me to help as I will make sure I and some I know kick in :D
Word. I knew a guy that killed a family of five racoons with a baseball bat in two seconds in the middle of the night.. and then dropped them on the neighbors side of the fence In NE Portland, Alameda district.
I told him it's been nice knowing you, retard.
Nothing ever came of it.

As much as I LOVE the video the guy that went after the scum is risking ruining his entire life. Depending a lot on where this happened of course. Many places now they would arrest and charge hm with a crime just off the stuff on tape. Of course if I ended up on his jury, which we know will not happen, they would get nothing. Still could be HUGELY expensive to defend himself though. If he does get charged I hope he starts a go fund me to help as I will make sure I and some I know kick in :D
Yeah I admire this guy's courage or maybe he's just snapped, but I'm afraid I would not be quite so courageous or is it perhaps stupidity?

Then again I've got a lot to lose, he lives in an apartment, I own many houses. Look who's talking though, I told a guy who held a Glock 19 to my ribs at a gas station no when he told me to give him my money.

But I didn't chase him with a bat or gun (was traveling so no weapons on me).

Yeah I admire this guy's courage or maybe he's just snapped, but I'm afraid I would not be quite so courageous or is it perhaps stupidity?

Then again I've got a lot to lose, he lives in an apartment, I own many houses. Look who's talking though, I told a guy who held a Glock 19 to my ribs at a gas station no when he told me to give him my money.

But I didn't chase him with a bat or gun (was traveling so no weapons on me).
Once upon a time a young broad lived out in Alcea area and interlopers were climbing over and breaking down one of her fences and trespassing on her land, crossing over the creek on her bridge, and continuing to trespass the length of her property to get to adjacent properties where hallucinogenic mushrooms grew. It was three guys, and they merely glared at YoungBroad and acted as if they owned the world. The mushrooms were on adjacent properties, but the bridge was the only easy way across the creek for miles around. Did YoungBroad run out there and wave a gun at the mushroom pickers even though this was the third time these three stoners had trespassed and broken her fence? No. She did not. Did she sic her dog on them? No. That might have endangered the dog if the stoners were armed, and would likely create legal jeopardy if the dog bit them. Did she mess with the stoners car, parked on the highway shoulder near her house? No. Not her style.

YoungBroad rearranged the interior fencing and put her flock of nine very large Embden geese in the area with the bridge. The geese loved to sit on the bridge, lords of all they surveyed. The next time the three stoners came, they parked on the highway shoulder as usual. Glanced at YoungBroad with contempt as they ruined her fence and trespassed on her land, as usual. But when they got about halfway down the little dirt road leading to the bridge, the geese stood up on the bridge and honked fiercely. The stoners stopped in their tracks. Then the geese charged, their necks stretched out aggressively, wings spread wide. Nine very territorial geese, nearly two hundred pounds of avian fury. The stoners ran. The geese chased them. The stoners scrambled back across the fence, and departed in their car, never to return.

I think that the guy in the video, if he keeps this up, is likely to get himself killed. He is counting on the bad guys being unarmed. In addition, he is ignoring the phenomenon of revenge. Each of these episodes where the video guy scares bad guys and trashes their car leaves one or more angry humiliated lawbreakers who know where he lives and how to draw him out.

When my dad was about ten, there was a grown man, a big powerful man, actually a pedophile, who would try to catch young boys on their way home from school. Depression era. Farm land.The kids walked long distances to and from school to their farms, so were by themselves as they neared their homes. My dad carried his .22 rifle to school to protect himself from the pedophile. One day the pedophile was hidden waiting for dad. Dad ran until he crossed the properly line of their family farm. Then he made his stand. Pointing his .22 rifle at the pedophile, he said, "I'm going to put a bullet through the first part of your body that crosses that line." The pedophile put a foot across the line. Dad shot him in that foot. The pedophile ran off. When my father's father--my granddad--heard the story, he whipped dad--for not killing the paedophile. Granddad said my dad had put the family and entire farm in jeopardy by giving someone cause for wanting revenge and leaving him alive. About a month later, the barn burned down. The family always believed the fire was started by the pedophile in revenge for his shot foot.

I suspect the adults including my granddad, by the way, didn't know the bad guy was a pedophile, but thought he was just a mean crazy guy who wanted to beat up little boys. If they had known I think the bad guy would have been pretty promptly quietly buried in someone's garden. As it was, the bad guy ended up with both arms and both legs broken and with brain damage and spent the rest of his life as a brain dead vegetable. Turned out one of the little boys he terrorized had a long memory, and came back after he grew to manhood to take care of unfinished business....

I think that the guy in the video, if he keeps this up, is likely to get himself killed. He is counting on the bad guys being unarmed. In addition, he is ignoring the phenomenon of revenge. Each of these episodes where the video guy scares bad guys and trashes their car leaves one or more angry humiliated lawbreakers who know where he lives and how to draw him out.

When my dad was about ten, there was a grown man, a big powerful man, actually a pedophile, who would try to catch young boys on their way home from school. Depression era. Farm land.The kids walked long distances to and from school to their farms, so were by themselves as they neared their homes. My dad carried his .22 rifle to school to protect himself from the pedophile. One day the pedophile was hidden waiting for dad. Dad ran until he crossed the properly line of their family farm. Then he made his stand. Pointing his .22 rifle at the pedophile, he said, "I'm going to put a bullet through the first part of your body that crosses that line." The pedophile put a foot across the line. Dad shot him in that foot. The pedophile ran off. When my father's father--my granddad--heard the story, he whipped dad--for not killing the paedophile. Granddad said my dad had put the family and entire farm in jeopardy by giving someone cause for wanting revenge and leaving him alive. About a month later, the barn burned down. The family always believed the fire was started by the pedophile in revenge for his shot foot.

I suspect the adults including my granddad, by the way, didn't know the bad guy was a pedophile, but thought he was just a mean crazy guy who wanted to beat up little boys. If they had known I think the bad guy would have been pretty promptly quietly buried in someone's garden. As it was, the bad guy ended up with both arms and both legs broken and with brain damage and spent the rest of his life as a brain dead vegetable. Turned out one of the little boys he terrorized had a long memory, and came back after he grew to manhood to take care of unfinished business....
Absolutely. It's a dangerous game on both sides.

Sheep or wolf, you pick.

I'm all for a .22 in the calf as a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.

That's the only way they'll learn.
If you made that a 12 gauge slug, I'd agree. But the lesson taught by a .22 cal is soon forgotten. The lesson taught anew every time you look down at your plastic foot will be with you forever.

If you made that a 12 gauge slug, I'd agree. But the lesson taught by a .22 cal is soon forgotten. The lesson taught anew every time you look down at your plastic foot will be with you forever.
Odds of mortality are too high.

I'm actually serious about it. No bad guy is going to go to the cops with a .22 in his leg but he'll remember where he got it.

Come back here and the next one is in your guts.

No different than a dog with a shock collar. He'll learn.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top