JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently this guy has had a lot of thievery happening in his apartment complex. He regularly posts videos catching them in the act while confronting them in a banana hammock. (@Stomper is that you? Lol)

This one is my favorite...
This happened in May 2021. 2 guys and a girl pulled up in a craptacular early -mid 90's Honda Accord. 3 things they did not realise as is evident by their actions. 1. the motorcycle is bolted to the ground with a Kryptonite Floor anchor and secured with a Kryptonite New york Faghettaboutit chain. 2. the presence of the cameras that sense movement. 3. Some pissed off "tired of this bubblegum happening" gay guy that will come down with his Glock 19. I ended up just letting them go because really...there was nothing else I could do. I learn from each intruder what I could have/should have done when I review the footage and prepare myself a little more each time for the next incident...which we all know will happen
Part 2, outside camera view:
Parking lot view. Girl starts screaming when I break the window out with my Glock. Guy says, "what the bubblegum??" when i'm doing it. really? I ended up cutting myself when I did this and didn't realise it because I was still half asleep with my adrenaline going at 150%.

Here's one where they try to steal the security camera while looking at other stuff to steal:

Ring camera caught this guy with VERY bad intentions in my carport. He rolled up with 2 people in an Infiniti G35. they left with multiple dents in teh car thanks to my foot. Several people have pointed out that there was a second person that I didn't notice when I went down there. While that IS true, the moment I entered the garage I saw him. There was no way for him to get to me physically because my truck was backed up all the way to the wall. This is why I went to the parking lot immediately after walking through the garage. This gave me the out if i needed it should I get cornered. the parking lot camera did not function for reasons known only to the powers that be but another thing I didn't realise was there was a 3rd person in the back of the Infiniti. It was when I noticed the back door beginning to open that you hear me kick the car. I was actually kicking the door closed. he attmpted to open the door again and I kicked it closed again. and again. This resulted in very large dents in both doors. I"m not sure if he attempted to open the door again or that he was just not able to after a few kicks. In this would of "coulda/woulda/shoulda", they were armed only with stupidity and probably will never return.
One with a baseball bat vs catalytic converter thieves:
Seattle. Feb 1, 2021. 3 guys pulled up in a Nissan Sentra, jacked up my neighbour's car, and tried to steal the catalytic converter. i was carrying my compact 9mm in my pocket for back up. They left me a floor jack, a Dewalt drill (chocked the Prius's tire with it), and lots of broken glass. I had 911 already predialed on my phone but must have accidentally called them and then hung up because the last few seconds of the video, they call me back and you can hear me answer "yes I do" when asked by the operator if I need assistance.
-Robert

Last Edited:
I hope not.
I like the kid. It is definitely way beyond risky behavior for sure.
Me too. Instead of having your very own "low bridge, watch the crashes" type youtube channel income stream, I'd put up a huuuge sign saying you're on monitored cameras or something because lawyers and getting shot if/when you respond.

Unless they are waiting for him, not likely. If they pull, he already has the first shot advantage.

It puts a smile on my face watching him smash their windows.
Ah, I didn't see a gun, thought it was brass knuckles or something.
You can still get shot if you have a gun though.

I have been saying for a long time. They keep telling Cops they want criminals to roam free sooner or later some are going to get killed. The scum become real brave because there is no pain. Sooner or later some who work for a living will just snap and say they have had enough. I love the girl driving screaming she didn't do anything. As if she did not know what her scum comrades were up too. Hope he did not damaged the finish on his pistol breaking out the windows and I hope the car belonged to one of the scums parents.

ddaEAkV.png

Hi , I'm Johnny Knoxville. Welcome to Jacka$$ !!

Probably, perp with a ceramic Glock 7 shooting sideways, unloading a 30 round clip and missing with every shot. Meanwhile, everyone in the car ends up deaf.
The dude walks away, laughing out loud.
Or not.
"Why did you shoot naked screaming man with a gun while you were out for your evening stroll?"
"I was in fear for my life."
"I would be too, case dismissed."

Lol

This is the best thing I've seen in a long time. Good on him for fighting back.

Makes me wonder though is he committing aggravated assault with a deadly weapon?

Could he be arrested for smashing their windows? I hope not but I think in today's America with a certain political party this guy would be charged and deemed the criminal, these actually criminals would be excused as just trying to buy a loaf of bread (Alexandria Ocasio Cortez Retardo) and be given a free house, Lexus and free food, drug and slush money monthly.

Or not.
"Why did you shoot naked screaming man with a gun while you were out for your evening stroll?"
"I was in fear for my life."
"I would be too, case dismissed."

Lol
Concealed carry does not apply to this man... lol

I've watched these videos many times now, and it's still not enough.

I am reminded of a favorite quote: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

-Robert

Out for an evening stroll, in a carload of friends, probably high, probably several have priors, jacking up a strangers car, stolen goods in the trunk.

Lying to the cops or in court doesn't much help your case, since the defendant was not naked either. Good luck with that defense.

Out for an evening stroll, in a carload of friends, probably high, probably several have priors, jacking up a strangers car, stolen goods in the trunk.

Lying to the cops or in court doesn't much help your case, since the defendant was not naked either. Good luck with that defense.
Are you quotting someone I've blocked? Were they saying here's and idea for the kids defense?

As much as I LOVE the video the guy that went after the scum is risking ruining his entire life. Depending a lot on where this happened of course. Many places now they would arrest and charge hm with a crime just off the stuff on tape. Of course if I ended up on his jury, which we know will not happen, they would get nothing. Still could be HUGELY expensive to defend himself though. If he does get charged I hope he starts a go fund me to help as I will make sure I and some I know kick in :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top