JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, a gangbanger mad-dogs the homies from a different clique and then runs from them on the freeway, smashing into and flipping some innocent girls' dinky Kia. And they call this assclown the "victim??"

I don't know why we can't use the RICO statute against every single one of these... these... words fail me. Subhuman gangs.

I like the response to this comment....

Posted by RevzLove at 8:05 p.m. Jul. 29, 2012
Find the shooter and lock him up and find the gun and melt it down.

Posted by Cleaningguns at 5:09 a.m. Jul. 30, 2012
@rezlove, lock up the perp and give the gun to me, don't melt it down, put it in the hands of a responsible owner...

PS...and no comment so far said anything about banning guns!

So, a gangbanger mad-dogs the homies from a different clique and then runs from them on the freeway, smashing into and flipping some innocent girls' dinky Kia. And they call this assclown the "victim??"

I don't know why we can't use the RICO statute against every single one of these... these... words fail me. Subhuman gangs.

The only victims are the poor people who were injured or had the cars damaged by these punks.

Both sets of bangers deserve the worst. Makes me wish there were still penal colonies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top