JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not blaming any victims for what some creep does but after watching countless videos of people getting dragged out of their vehicles because their doors were unlocked or punched in the face or brained and then drug out of the car...lock your ***** doors and roll up your windows.

I know someone going through the legal system right now for defending another family member on their property. Whatever the outcome, everyone in that family is alive. It's not about stuff. Creeps never come with a guarantee with compliance.

yawn.... it showed clips of car chases and interviewed one of my neighbors who clung to his
ride as it was being driven off....and closed the segment with something like "....if you find
yourself a victim of a car jacking...give them the key"

sadly, i live about 3 miles from the anal fissure where the city council conjure up their unicorn
responses
I'll bet it won't be long till they say by handing them the key you were gifting your vehicle to them...I'm so glad I don't work in that crappy place anymore! I literally worked 100 yards away from the methodone clinic on Airport way for 17 years...I watched the whole transition occur...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top