JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe their city council will require victims to pay restitution to the auto thieves because they're clearly in dire need of assistance.

I don't miss that s-hole.

Average citizens should bike, or use only mass transit anyway.
Private vehicle ownership is a silly, antiquated concept that only a non enlightened barbarian would cling too.

Oh , and look on the bright side....
No more car , no more hundreds annually for tabs.

Private vehicle ownership is a silly, antiquated concept that only a non enlightened barbarian would cling too.

That was actually said, not quite verbatim, by a king co muckity muck. If you pay the high tabs, you'll save money because you can't afford two cars anymore.

should be interesting: carjackings increasing in Seattle (area) amidst covid "what you can do about it" 1730 hrs

I didn't seen anything on their website yet

If you're in your car - shoot them. If you're not in your car and your watching them steal it, shooting them would be illegal and you'd have a bad day.

That was actually said, not quite verbatim, by a king co muckity muck. If you pay the high tabs, you'll save money because you can't afford two cars anymore.
The tabs that the voters of this state overwhelmingly decided should cost $30?
Also, I heard twice yesterday that sportfishing from a boat is almost completely banned on the west side.
Think Jay and silent Bob would be willing to refund tabs for them, or their trailers?
Since using your waterborne property is almost impossible.

yawn.... it showed clips of car chases and interviewed one of my neighbors who clung to his
ride as it was being driven off....and closed the segment with something like "....if you find
yourself a victim of a car jacking...give them the key"

sadly, i live about 3 miles from the anal fissure where the city council conjure up their unicorn
responses

The tabs that the voters of this state overwhelmingly decided should cost $30?
Also, I heard twice yesterday that sportfishing from a boat is almost completely banned on the west side.
Think Jay and silent Bob would be willing to refund tabs for them, or their trailers?
Since using your waterborne property is almost impossible.

The $30 tabs that cost $400 in Pierce/King/Snohomish County. Boating has been open since last May, except in the King Co. area. No big loss there. The only thing worse than Seattle traffic is Seattle traffic while hauling a trailer.

The state giving back money? Only if you aren't a law abiding and/or product citizen.

The $30 tabs that cost $400 in Pierce/King/Snohomish County. Boating has been open since last May, except in the King Co. area. No big loss there. The only thing worse than Seattle traffic is Seattle traffic while hauling a trailer.

The state giving back money? Only if you aren't a law abiding and/or product citizen.
That's not giving back money, it's redistribution of wealth. Lol

That's not giving back money, it's redistribution of wealth. Lol

The school district here asks that parents buy a list of items which are collected and distributed amongst the children in the class so no one has better stuff than others. I'm teaching my daughter to tell them that we aren't participating because redistribution of wealth is communist.

I heard that fishing regulations are getting just plain ridiculous.
I know other recreational boating probably hasn't been messed with...yet.

My assumption is that fishing is more of a "blue collar, right wing " pursuit.
You know, the folks who need to be re-educated.

The school district here asks that parents buy a list of items which are collected and distributed amongst the children in the class so no one has better stuff than others. I'm teaching my daughter to tell them that we aren't participating because redistribution of wealth is communist.
To each according to need.
By each according to abilities.

Protesters broke out a bunch of windows last night, the first Starbucks, banks, typical "large racist corporations" according to flyers they left. Police said they can't do anything until someone breaks the law so it is not preventable.

Looked like some bonfires as well.

I abhor that, especially when you see some kids act so wasteful, no skin in the game, no wonder. As a teacher I say, "bring what you want to use for class - it's yours." Markers, crayons, rulers, scissors, etc, your personal stuff. Keep it. I've done a good job grabbing resources other teachers are tossing so I've got a ton of resources that I offer as the class set for students to use. Many students prefer to use what they can get from their parents, but the basics are met by the class set if they aren't supplied by their parents.

At the end of the year I tell students, "I'll accept any school supplies you don't want or would like to donate to future classes" That usually results in some supplies added back into the cache.

There's a lot of waste in the education system. I hate waste.

I abhor that, especially when you see some kids act so wasteful, no skin in the game, no wonder. As a teacher I say, "bring what you want to use for class - it's yours." Markers, crayons, rulers, scissors, etc, your personal stuff. Keep it. I've done a good job grabbing resources other teachers are tossing so I've got a ton of resources that I offer as the class set for students to use. Many students prefer to use what they can get from their parents, but the basics are met by the class set if they aren't supplied by their parents.

At the end of the year I tell students, "I'll accept any school supplies you don't want or would like to donate to future classes" That usually results in some supplies added back into the cache.

There's a lot of waste in the education system. I hate waste.
Something given has no value.

Lifelong , multi generational recipients have no concept of worth .

A new state income tax will handily make up for the
"revenue shortfall"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews