JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wash. gun control backers plan Wednesday event on heels of poll

Backers of an 18-page gun control measure will gather Wednesday morning at the Seattle Center ostensibly to "mark multiple anniversaries of mass shootings in America," according to the Seattle P-I.com, but there will doubtless be plenty of talk about the results of a new Elway poll released today regarding Initiatives 591 and 594.

<broken link removed>

It would be nice if the Examiner would ditch those annoying "Lower My Bills" pop-up advertisements, which only serve to freeze my computer.

I get the pop-ups but they don't freeze my computer. Yes, they are annoying, but I do understand that web site hosting isn't free. The advertisements is how they pay for the site. At least it isn't a pay site, and it does give us more information than the MSM does.

I get the pop-ups but they don't freeze my computer. Yes, they are annoying, but I do understand that web site hosting isn't free. The advertisements is how they pay for the site. At least it isn't a pay site, and it does give us more information than the MSM does.
Agree, Pirate. I respect the fact that nothing is free.
On my home computer, it isn't a problem. My work computer is antiquated, and everyrime there's a pop-up like that, it freezes everything.

<Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel! Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Deleted, others already covered the pop ups. For some reason I can't delete the post.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Truth, lies and guerilla politics over gun control v. 'gun safety'

Following yesterday's launch by Michael Bloomberg of his $50 million "Everytown for Gun Safety" political machine, an enterprising team of gun rights activists struck preemptively by registering that name on Facebook, and today the Seattle P-I.com's Joel Connelly put the dueling initiatives battle in Washington State in its proper perspective…

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads