JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you doing OCW tests? If so I'd say whatever 6 is at is the one to go with.
Yes. OCW.

I can't really adjust the COAL any longer as I'm .003" off the lands already. I could shorten it a little to get a little more velocity but need to go do another test with more of these two loads or maybe in the middle.

Spec sheet: 9CFB5A04-A115-4973-B8B6-B46AA9E2F0DE.jpeg

22.8 is maximum book weight.

I need to chrono them, I may be running slow and need to use the Speer data as my upper limit.

I would run load 6 over the chrono and see where it's at, if it's good I would run with that one, it looks pretty good on the target. If it's too slow I'd load some up a little higher and see where you run into pressure signs, I'm surprised a remington has such a short leade, usually they're known for the opposite.

I would run load 6 over the chrono and see where it's at, if it's good I would run with that one, it looks pretty good on the target. If it's too slow I'd load some up a little higher and see where you run into pressure signs, I'm surprised a remington has such a short leade, usually they're known for the opposite.
Agree on the leade. Remington is usually long in this regard, and Savage on the short side.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews