JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad to hear.

BUT, But, but..........
1667839670934.png

Aloha, Mark

This was not a live fire training, that's all I know. How the weapon was introduced, we don't know," he explained.
Why during nearly any tragedy are questions asked or situations presented that have obvious answers?

The weapon was 'introduced' by someone who obviously didn't clear it prior to entering the training area.

It's kinda like I read a story once about someone falling off the Grand Canyon and the question was asked, 'I wonder how he fell off the cliff'?

Lets see, I'm guessing he got too close and gravity did the rest?

Why during nearly any tragedy are questions asked or situations presented that have obvious answers?

The weapon was 'introduced' by someone who obviously didn't clear it prior to entering the training area.

It's kinda like I read a story once about someone falling off the Grand Canyon and the question was asked, 'I wonder how he fell off the cliff'?

Lets see, I'm guessing he got too close and gravity did the rest?
1A349B62-D320-496A-8F56-C6FDABDB0A3E.jpeg

Man, that's sad. I thought the protocols on these types of training were pretty strict.
Undoubtedly they are but consider a possible newbee LEO, possibly overenthusiastic, and while training be damned, may not think about or put into practice what he or she should have learned - or already knows.

Last Edited:
"The training provider is the one who provided the weapons."

Plenty of blame to go around. Instructor(s) didn't check the condition of the weapons before distributing them to the trainees. Trainee didn't check the condition of the weapon upon receiving it.

Alec Baldwin denies responsibility.

Isn't this exactly what the blue simunition Glocks are designed to prevent? Force on force training without the possibly of live ammo. Or the red framed Glocks. This was preventable in 100 ways and someone needs to be fired and/or lose licensing

Isn't this exactly what the blue simunition Glocks are designed to prevent? Force on force training without the possibly of live ammo. Or the red framed Glocks. This was preventable in 100 ways and someone needs to be fired and/or lose licensing
"The training provider is the one who provided the weapons. This was not a live fire training, that's all I know. How the weapon was introduced, we don't know,"

For some reason, the above sounds oddly worded to me. Why you would say "how the weapon was introduced" instead of "one of the training weapons had a live round" - makes me think the officer in question decided to use his own pistol or something.

Just watched a news video on the incident. Sounds like they were supposed to have three checks after every break, etc. A self-check, a buddy check, and an instructor check.

Last Edited:
Well they aren't going to engage the school shooter when the sh!t kicks off (they'll just stand in the hallway) so they might as well shoot eachother.

From the article I posted:

The training was conducted by Texas Police Trainers, which is based in Killeen, according to a Texas Department of Public Safety spokesperson.
That flyer I linked is the guy.
Thanks...I had too many article links open at one time and missed this. If this is their website, it looks like they evolved from a Yahoo group into training. The associations at the bottom of the flyer and website seem to be the same. The three affiliations are all "since 2022" so might be new to the business as a company.

Prayers for recovery to the officer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads