JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought two of these fine pistols and was able to take them to the range today. I have to say I was impressed! Fit and finish are great. Main question I had after reading a LOT online was on the trigger (that's always the biggest complaint for those who have one). It's a DAO and it is a heavy trigger--but it is a VERY consistent pull. On slow fire at 7 yards I found it to be extremely accurate. On rapid fire at a man outline target--all shots were in the torso; roughly a 4-6" group...but I do mean rapid fire on this...firing almost as fast as I could pull the trigger. By the way, with firm grip, I found that it readily returned to the aiming point--which surprised me a lot for such a light gun.

I ran about 150 rounds through one and 50 through the other...not a single issue. I left the experience with full confidence on this pistol being very capable for self-defense. (I will be running more rounds through before carry and will test the SD loads). For those wondering, it is almost exactly the same size as a 9mm Shield (a 1/4" shorter, but a bit thicker); but holds 10 rounds and is much lighter. And, these are available all over the internet right about $215 shipped. I bought mine from Technet Armory...but many sources out there at roughly same price point.

I just bought two of these fine pistols and was able to take them to the range today. I have to say I was impressed! Fit and finish are great. Main question I had after reading a LOT online was on the trigger (that's always the biggest complaint for those who have one). It's a DAO and it is a heavy trigger--but it is a VERY consistent pull. On slow fire at 7 yards I found it to be extremely accurate. On rapid fire at a man outline target--all shots were in the torso; roughly a 4-6" group...but I do mean rapid fire on this...firing almost as fast as I could pull the trigger. By the way, with firm grip, I found that it readily returned to the aiming point--which surprised me a lot for such a light gun.

I ran about 150 rounds through one and 50 through the other...not a single issue. I left the experience with full confidence on this pistol being very capable for self-defense. (I will be running more rounds through before carry and will test the SD loads). For those wondering, it is almost exactly the same size as a 9mm Shield (a 1/4" shorter, but a bit thicker); but holds 10 rounds and is much lighter. And, these are available all over the internet right about $215 shipped. I bought mine from Technet Armory...but many sources out there at roughly same price point.

Geeze man, I really dropped the ball on getting back too you:confused:.

I still have a ruler on top of my safe but totally got sidetracked with the new job stuff and have been pretty tired by the time I hit the bedroom.

Glad you got them and I have the same experience with mine - no hiccups no matter what kind of round I use.

It's very strange to trust a 200ish $ gun eh?

And lifetime Warrenty makes it all the better for me.

I'll add that the one and only FTE I had out of about 900 rounds was when I let it get pretty dirty between range trips. I always clean it before I carry it though.

It is probably one of my easiest to clean and put back together, I was just testing it to see how long it would go before a failure with very light lube.

No worries! Yeah, I'm VERY impressed with it. I think it's a very unique size that still has 10+1 on board. I like my M&P Shield 9 a lot, but surprisingly to me the grip on the SCCY just fits better for control during firing. You do have to grip it hard and then it returns quickly for f/u shots.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top