JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pf9
Weight 14.6 oz unloaded
Length 5.85 inches
Barrel length 3.1 inches
Width .88 inch
Height 4.3 inches
7 round mag
Comes with 1 mag
-------------------------------
Sccy cpx2
Weight 15 oz unloaded
Length 5.7 inches
Barrel length 3.1 inches
Width 1 inch
Height 4 inches
10 round mag
Comes with two mags

Pf9 takes 250 rounds tell all its issues go away for most part

Pf9
Weight 14.6 oz unloaded
Length 5.85 inches
Barrel length 3.1 inches
Width .88 inch
Height 4.3 inches
7 round mag
Comes with 1 mag
-------------------------------
Sccy cpx2
Weight 15 oz unloaded
Length 5.7 inches
Barrel length 3.1 inches
Width 1 inch
Height 4 inches
10 round mag
Comes with two mags

Pf9 takes 250 rounds tell all its issues go away for most part

what do you think?

what do you think?

I have (had) both. Gave the cpx2 to my mother, it's easier to operate the slide and easier to shoot for an old grandma. The trigger is extremely mushy, but she likes it. Has never failed.

I carry the pf9 every day in pocket. Comfortable to carry, so I never leave it home or in the car. Has never failed.

I have (had) both. Gave the cpx2 to my mother, it's easier to operate the slide and easier to shoot for an old grandma. The trigger is extremely mushy, but she likes it. Has never failed.

I carry the pf9 every day in pocket. Comfortable to carry, so I never leave it home or in the car. Has never failed.

they both sound like good guns but the cpx is a bit thicker from that iv read...
I would like to pocket carry rather then iwb

they both sound like good guns but the cpx is a bit thicker from that iv read...
I would like to pocket carry rather then iwb

I don't know if I would call them *good* guns, but they are reliable. Neither gun shoots as well as a larger, heavier piece.

The pf9 is pretty snappy. I would not recommend it for someone with wimpy hands. It has a long, strong trigger pull, similar to a da revolver. On the +side, it fits in my front pocket with a pocket holster without printing, even in shorts. Light weight enough that my pants don't sag (must have good belt). Hard enough trigger pull that I'm not afraid to actually draw from my pocket (much practice required).

edit

I think I like the Ruger lc9 a little better.

Last Edited:
I don't know if I would call them *good* guns, but they are reliable. Neither gun shoots as well as a larger, heavier piece.

The pf9 is pretty snappy. I would not recommend it for someone with wimpy hands. It has a long, strong trigger pull, similar to a da revolver. On the +side, it fits in my front pocket with a pocket holster without printing, even in shorts. Light weight enough that my pants don't sag (must have good belt). Hard enough trigger pull that I'm not afraid to actually draw from my pocket (much practice required).

edit

I think I like the Ruger lc9 a little better.

yes. true...do you think the pf9 is a lot more "snappy" then my other gun. 40sw sigma?
I think I might get a pf9 this weekend if in can find one.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top