JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought two of these fine pistols and was able to take them to the range today. I have to say I was impressed! Fit and finish are great. Main question I had after reading a LOT online was on the trigger (that's always the biggest complaint for those who have one). It's a DAO and it is a heavy trigger--but it is a VERY consistent pull. On slow fire at 7 yards I found it to be extremely accurate. On rapid fire at a man outline target--all shots were in the torso; roughly a 4-6" group...but I do mean rapid fire on this...firing almost as fast as I could pull the trigger. By the way, with firm grip, I found that it readily returned to the aiming point--which surprised me a lot for such a light gun.

I ran about 150 rounds through one and 50 through the other...not a single issue. I left the experience with full confidence on this pistol being very capable for self-defense. (I will be running more rounds through before carry and will test the SD loads). For those wondering, it is almost exactly the same size as a 9mm Shield (a 1/4" shorter, but a bit thicker); but holds 10 rounds and is much lighter. And, these are available all over the internet right about $215 shipped. I bought mine from Technet Armory...but many sources out there at roughly same price point.

I just bought two of these fine pistols and was able to take them to the range today. I have to say I was impressed! Fit and finish are great. Main question I had after reading a LOT online was on the trigger (that's always the biggest complaint for those who have one). It's a DAO and it is a heavy trigger--but it is a VERY consistent pull. On slow fire at 7 yards I found it to be extremely accurate. On rapid fire at a man outline target--all shots were in the torso; roughly a 4-6" group...but I do mean rapid fire on this...firing almost as fast as I could pull the trigger. By the way, with firm grip, I found that it readily returned to the aiming point--which surprised me a lot for such a light gun.

I ran about 150 rounds through one and 50 through the other...not a single issue. I left the experience with full confidence on this pistol being very capable for self-defense. (I will be running more rounds through before carry and will test the SD loads). For those wondering, it is almost exactly the same size as a 9mm Shield (a 1/4" shorter, but a bit thicker); but holds 10 rounds and is much lighter. And, these are available all over the internet right about $215 shipped. I bought mine from Technet Armory...but many sources out there at roughly same price point.

Geeze man, I really dropped the ball on getting back too you:confused:.

I still have a ruler on top of my safe but totally got sidetracked with the new job stuff and have been pretty tired by the time I hit the bedroom.

Glad you got them and I have the same experience with mine - no hiccups no matter what kind of round I use.

It's very strange to trust a 200ish $ gun eh?

And lifetime Warrenty makes it all the better for me.

I'll add that the one and only FTE I had out of about 900 rounds was when I let it get pretty dirty between range trips. I always clean it before I carry it though.

It is probably one of my easiest to clean and put back together, I was just testing it to see how long it would go before a failure with very light lube.

No worries! Yeah, I'm VERY impressed with it. I think it's a very unique size that still has 10+1 on board. I like my M&P Shield 9 a lot, but surprisingly to me the grip on the SCCY just fits better for control during firing. You do have to grip it hard and then it returns quickly for f/u shots.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top