SBR Automag

OP
User 1234

User 1234

Reactions
That’s a good point, I remember hearing something about that state exemption a few years ago. The catch was, it had to be a form 4 existing SBR, you couldn’t buy a Title 1 C&R gun and Form 1 it into a new SBR.

ZA_Survivalist

Reactions
Very cool! For that kind of money Id be tempted to get a full-auto toy of some sort.
He certainly has some really cool offerings though!
And here I am just wanting to find a basic AMT automag 2 in order to use the 22mag magazines my grandpa left me.

Last edited:
Reactions
Very cool! For that kind of money Id be tempted to get a full-auto toy of some sort.
And here I am just wanting to find a basic AMT automag 2 in order to use the 22mag magazines my grandpa left me.
Nice my buddy has an AMT Automag II in .22 Mag, shoots great though I only shot it once but went right where I was aiming easily the most accurate .22 handgun I've fired. I Wouldn't mind finding one myself someday.

Last edited:

AMT

Reactions

If you ever want to "get rid" of your magazines "I know a guy" ( ;) ) who would put them to good use.

I was thinking of getting rid of a couple of mine. I will try and remember to contact you if interested.

And YES, they all work just fine...... :D

ZA_Survivalist

Reactions
If you ever want to "get rid" of your magazines "I know a guy" ( ;) ) who would put them to good use.

I was thinking of getting rid of a couple of mine. I will try and remember to contact you if interested.

And YES, they all work just fine...... :D
I’d be interested sir. I just got a track down the pistol too

AMT

Reactions
I want an Automag III I had a chance at one when they were still under $500 at the Portland gun show but as a full time knifemaker at the time paying the bills was way more important.
I assume you are after the AMT-III in 30 Carbine? Or are you wanting the AMT-III in 9mm WIN MAG (Which is ultra rare).

I was thinking of putting a couple of the 30 Carbines up for sale too.

I know.... I know.... stop talking about it and do it? :s0114:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom