JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He has some absolutely unobtanium Auto Mag's. He's a nice guy and I am fairly positive that he's got everything to be legal.

He's been an Auto Mag collector for many MANY years.

:s0155:

That's a good point, I remember hearing something about that state exemption a few years ago. The catch was, it had to be a form 4 existing SBR, you couldn't buy a Title 1 C&R gun and Form 1 it into a new SBR.

That's a good point, I remember hearing something about that state exemption a few years ago. The catch was, it had to be a form 4 existing SBR, you couldn't buy a Title 1 C&R gun and Form 1 it into a new SBR.
Oh yeah. It has to be a factory SBR and in most cases over 50 years old.

Very cool! For that kind of money Id be tempted to get a full-auto toy of some sort.
He certainly has some really cool offerings though!
And here I am just wanting to find a basic AMT automag 2 in order to use the 22mag magazines my grandpa left me.

Last Edited:
Very cool! For that kind of money Id be tempted to get a full-auto toy of some sort.
And here I am just wanting to find a basic AMT automag 2 in order to use the 22mag magazines my grandpa left me.
Nice my buddy has an AMT Automag II in .22 Mag, shoots great though I only shot it once but went right where I was aiming easily the most accurate .22 handgun I've fired. I Wouldn't mind finding one myself someday.

Last Edited:

If you ever want to "get rid" of your magazines "I know a guy" ( ;) ) who would put them to good use.

I was thinking of getting rid of a couple of mine. I will try and remember to contact you if interested.

And YES, they all work just fine...... :D

If you ever want to "get rid" of your magazines "I know a guy" ( ;) ) who would put them to good use.

I was thinking of getting rid of a couple of mine. I will try and remember to contact you if interested.

And YES, they all work just fine...... :D
I'd be interested sir. I just got a track down the pistol too

I want an Automag III I had a chance at one when they were still under $500 at the Portland gun show but as a full time knifemaker at the time paying the bills was way more important.

I want an Automag III I had a chance at one when they were still under $500 at the Portland gun show but as a full time knifemaker at the time paying the bills was way more important.

I assume you are after the AMT-III in 30 Carbine? Or are you wanting the AMT-III in 9mm WIN MAG (Which is ultra rare).

I was thinking of putting a couple of the 30 Carbines up for sale too.

I know.... I know.... stop talking about it and do it? :s0114:

Those are asking prices.

If you're looking at GunBroker, there are some crazy people paying crazy prices for crazy stuff.....

:s0001:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top