JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He has some absolutely unobtanium Auto Mag's. He's a nice guy and I am fairly positive that he's got everything to be legal.

He's been an Auto Mag collector for many MANY years.

:s0155:

That's a good point, I remember hearing something about that state exemption a few years ago. The catch was, it had to be a form 4 existing SBR, you couldn't buy a Title 1 C&R gun and Form 1 it into a new SBR.

That's a good point, I remember hearing something about that state exemption a few years ago. The catch was, it had to be a form 4 existing SBR, you couldn't buy a Title 1 C&R gun and Form 1 it into a new SBR.
Oh yeah. It has to be a factory SBR and in most cases over 50 years old.

Very cool! For that kind of money Id be tempted to get a full-auto toy of some sort.
He certainly has some really cool offerings though!
And here I am just wanting to find a basic AMT automag 2 in order to use the 22mag magazines my grandpa left me.

Last Edited:
Very cool! For that kind of money Id be tempted to get a full-auto toy of some sort.
And here I am just wanting to find a basic AMT automag 2 in order to use the 22mag magazines my grandpa left me.
Nice my buddy has an AMT Automag II in .22 Mag, shoots great though I only shot it once but went right where I was aiming easily the most accurate .22 handgun I've fired. I Wouldn't mind finding one myself someday.

Last Edited:

If you ever want to "get rid" of your magazines "I know a guy" ( ;) ) who would put them to good use.

I was thinking of getting rid of a couple of mine. I will try and remember to contact you if interested.

And YES, they all work just fine...... :D

If you ever want to "get rid" of your magazines "I know a guy" ( ;) ) who would put them to good use.

I was thinking of getting rid of a couple of mine. I will try and remember to contact you if interested.

And YES, they all work just fine...... :D
I'd be interested sir. I just got a track down the pistol too

I want an Automag III I had a chance at one when they were still under $500 at the Portland gun show but as a full time knifemaker at the time paying the bills was way more important.

I want an Automag III I had a chance at one when they were still under $500 at the Portland gun show but as a full time knifemaker at the time paying the bills was way more important.

I assume you are after the AMT-III in 30 Carbine? Or are you wanting the AMT-III in 9mm WIN MAG (Which is ultra rare).

I was thinking of putting a couple of the 30 Carbines up for sale too.

I know.... I know.... stop talking about it and do it? :s0114:

Those are asking prices.

If you're looking at GunBroker, there are some crazy people paying crazy prices for crazy stuff.....

:s0001:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads