JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I prefer a fine Irish whiskey like Jameson, but I'm trying to finish off a bottle of Knob Creek given to me by a friend. It's nice, but not nearly as smooth as J. It's a struggle, but that's how committed I am to my friends.

That is all.

dont breathe thru your nose. you'll be alright
I never heard that one before.

Also, you need to realize I'm not worried about "being alright" because, like I said, I'm drunk, so by definition I'm all right.

Tomorrow, on the other hand…

My biggest worry is that I might buy something.

When I'm drunk, I type just like I drive: very carefully.

We went out for dinner at a beer and burger joint. I had just a couple beers, so getting home was not a problem. It occurred to me on the way home that the joint we went to would be perfect if I were an alcoholic: it's about 5 miles from home, but only two turns.

One left. One right. Home. Boom!

We went out for dinner at a beer and burger joint. I had just a couple beers, so getting home was not a problem. It occurred to me on the way home that the joint we went to would be perfect if I were an alcoholic: it's about 5 miles from home, but only two turns.

I used to think that was okay, too, until I read that I was far more likely to be in an accident less than 5 miles from home.

So I moved.

o_O

I know that ATM that sounds funny in your whiskyfied head.... but trust me, it isn't.

Acronyms irritate the hell out of me.

Or, rather AITHOOM.

When I lived in Kentucky you couldn't beat the fresh from the woods made apple pie in a mason jar.

I rarely, rarely drink but that stuff was GOOD!

Or the ice cold makers and ice tea on the golf course in Paris, KY.

When I lived in Kentucky you couldn't beat the fresh from the woods made apple pie in a mason jar.

I rarely, rarely drink but that stuff was GOOD!

Or the ice cold makers and ice tea on the golf course in Paris, KY.

I'm not a big drinker either, but this is the time of year that is most conducive to tipping a few back. Something about sunset at 4 o'clock makes me look for options.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top