JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I prefer a fine Irish whiskey like Jameson, but I'm trying to finish off a bottle of Knob Creek given to me by a friend. It's nice, but not nearly as smooth as J. It's a struggle, but that's how committed I am to my friends.

That is all.

dont breathe thru your nose. you'll be alright
I never heard that one before.

Also, you need to realize I'm not worried about "being alright" because, like I said, I'm drunk, so by definition I'm all right.

Tomorrow, on the other hand…

My biggest worry is that I might buy something.

When I'm drunk, I type just like I drive: very carefully.

We went out for dinner at a beer and burger joint. I had just a couple beers, so getting home was not a problem. It occurred to me on the way home that the joint we went to would be perfect if I were an alcoholic: it's about 5 miles from home, but only two turns.

One left. One right. Home. Boom!

We went out for dinner at a beer and burger joint. I had just a couple beers, so getting home was not a problem. It occurred to me on the way home that the joint we went to would be perfect if I were an alcoholic: it's about 5 miles from home, but only two turns.

I used to think that was okay, too, until I read that I was far more likely to be in an accident less than 5 miles from home.

So I moved.

o_O

I know that ATM that sounds funny in your whiskyfied head.... but trust me, it isn't.

Acronyms irritate the hell out of me.

Or, rather AITHOOM.

When I lived in Kentucky you couldn't beat the fresh from the woods made apple pie in a mason jar.

I rarely, rarely drink but that stuff was GOOD!

Or the ice cold makers and ice tea on the golf course in Paris, KY.

When I lived in Kentucky you couldn't beat the fresh from the woods made apple pie in a mason jar.

I rarely, rarely drink but that stuff was GOOD!

Or the ice cold makers and ice tea on the golf course in Paris, KY.

I'm not a big drinker either, but this is the time of year that is most conducive to tipping a few back. Something about sunset at 4 o'clock makes me look for options.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top