JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know about anyone else, but there was a time or two when I had a bit more than I needed and ended up going online and buying those firearms related items I always wanted. :eek::oops::confused::D

I don't know about anyone else, but there was a time or two when I had a bit more than I needed and ended up going online and buying those firearms related items I always wanted. :eek::oops::confused::D

Been there, done that. And made a few mistakes along the way. When the drinks start, the keyboard disappears. :cool:

out of beer. havin ol lady drive me to store. i cleaned whole house today. get to let loose now haaaaaaaaaaa.

ducks lost again too so need to drown my sorrows

:s0004::s0004:

Last time, drunk me bought sober me a Walther PPQ. 45, I never would have purchased it sober. But gunbroker.com and one of those damn penny auctions! I ended up getting it for 60 bucks less than dealer.
I love Knob Creek too, But they are now owned by a Japanese Co and stopped using corks and are now sealing the bottles with plastic instead of wax! I am in transition, I have grown a liking for Old Weller 107 proof, and cost is actually quite reasonable. DSC_0016.JPG

More times than I like to admit, I bought something on line only to regret it in the morning. I now have a rule. Don't buy anything when drinking, wait until the morning and if I still feel that I can't live without it, then go ahead and drop the coin. 90% of the time I find that it is something that I really don't need all that bad.

I prefer a fine Irish whiskey like Jameson, but I'm trying to finish off a bottle of Knob Creek given to me by a friend. It's nice, but not nearly as smooth as J. It's a struggle, but that's how committed I am to my friends.

That is all.
Jameson is my hands down favorite. Seldom drink any more so when I do I like something good. Bought a bottle of Makers a while back. Had one HELL of a night at work so at 6:15am on the way home stopped in the grocery and picked it up. Some strange looks at register. :D
Still have a little of that left. Now and then a few fingers after a long shift really feels nice and mellow. Must be getting old. After a real tough shift now days sitting in the recliner with two dogs in my lap and a glass of good whisky puts me in heaven. ;)

More times than I like to admit, I bought something on line only to regret it in the morning. I now have a rule. Don't buy anything when drinking, wait until the morning and if I still feel that I can't live without it, then go ahead and drop the coin. 90% of the time I find that it is something that I really don't need all that bad.
I shop the CRAP out of Amazon. Now and then have to return something. They have a drop down menu to pick reason for return. They need to add: Intoxicated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top