JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even though they're both rotting, the anti-gun crap still keeps coming from their organization. This ad is particularly stupid. I wonder how much they paid to produce it? My seven year old could do better.

It's actually offensive to criminals/thugs and law abiding citizens alike! As if a State law would stop them from using guns as they go on their murderous crime spree.

Notice how PC they are making sure the couple is white trash and no hint of color to their skin. They are more scared of media BS racial backlash than the fictitious white criminal couple is of any stinking gun law!

Even though they're both rotting, the anti-gun crap still keeps coming from their organization. This ad is particularly stupid. I wonder how much they paid to produce it? My seven year old could do better.

It's actually offensive to criminals/thugs and law abiding citizens alike! As if a State law would stop them from using guns as they go on their murderous crime spree.

Notice how PC they are making sure the couple is white trash and no hint of color to their skin. They are more scared of media BS racial backlash than the fictitious white criminal couple is of any stinking gun law!

It lacks authenticity ;-) I do hope they spent and do spend a lot more on making ads like this... and the rest of their money will go into legal fees defending themselves against infringement suits brought by tripadvisor.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top